Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you Left or Right Handed or Ambidextrrous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Left or Right Handed or Ambidextrrous?

Are you left handed or right handed or ambidextrous? I'm a leftie (so is my wife and one of my daughters).

Some lefties do a few things right handed, like golfing, playing baseball or playing hockey (are they confused lefties?)

Approximately 10% of the population is left handed. Famous lefties include Napoleon and Michaelangelo.

So are you part of the select group?
    Left Handed?
    0%
    Right Handed?
    0%
    Ambidextrous?
    0%

I'm right handed...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I'm right handed too
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

It depends on what is being done ie I throw left handed, but play golf right handed, can write with either hand, use a screwdriver/spanner/sockets etc with either. I pick up a phone left handed mainly to leave the right one free to write a message etc. When I take a photography I look through the viewfinder with my left eye, racket sports I could do with either although in table tennis I do favour the right hand.

Comment

I must be ambidextrous, I can stuff food in my face and drink equally well with either hand.

Comment

Right-handed for sure. I can't do anything with my left hand.

Comment

Right Handed here

Comment

Right handed, I can't do crap with my left hand.

Comment

Right handed, if I ever try to write with the left hand the writting ends up like a seismograph.

Comment

I'm left handed but after a few years of TaeKwonDo I can do much more with my right hand now.
                    "You can run but you'll die tired."
                    Semper Fidelis
                    United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Right handed, but my brother is a lefty.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

OK follow this

I write and throw right handed, can't do it for anything in my left but if I had to take a diving catch I would be more comfortable and as history has proven, more successful if I dive to the left
                        In cricket I bat left handed but yet I bowl right handed
                        In Baseball i can bat both left and right handed
                        Kicking a football, I can kick both feet. I kick longer on my right but more accurate on my left over a shorter distance.
                        I shoot looking through the camera with my right eye but on the phone I listen with my left ear

I'm a bitsa

Comment

I'm left handed all the times! But, I'm right handed on golf. I throw a ball with lefty. I never do anythings with right handed. Also can't drive the stick on right hand.

Comment

I write right handed but tend to be ambidextrous in most other things. I guess I like the challenge of doing things right and left handed.

Comment

Sorry, this was all meant to be one post instead of 2. I was told I have a dominant left eye, so I tend to use it for photography and hunting. I kick with both feet, longer distance with the left foot, better accuracy and control with the right. I use the phone with both ears (although I don't think that really matters). Better basketball dribbling with the left hand, shoot with the right. Cricket- bowl right, bat right. Throw a frisbee left handed. I eat with both hands and still can't figure out which feels more comfortable or natural. Sleep on my left side. That's enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X