Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you Left or Right Handed or Ambidextrrous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afkabruce98
    replied
    Sorry, this was all meant to be one post instead of 2. I was told I have a dominant left eye, so I tend to use it for photography and hunting. I kick with both feet, longer distance with the left foot, better accuracy and control with the right. I use the phone with both ears (although I don't think that really matters). Better basketball dribbling with the left hand, shoot with the right. Cricket- bowl right, bat right. Throw a frisbee left handed. I eat with both hands and still can't figure out which feels more comfortable or natural. Sleep on my left side. That's enough.

Leave a comment:

• afkabruce98
    replied
    I write right handed but tend to be ambidextrous in most other things. I guess I like the challenge of doing things right and left handed.

Leave a comment:

• pbateson
    replied
    I'm left handed all the times! But, I'm right handed on golf. I throw a ball with lefty. I never do anythings with right handed. Also can't drive the stick on right hand.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    OK follow this

I write and throw right handed, can't do it for anything in my left but if I had to take a diving catch I would be more comfortable and as history has proven, more successful if I dive to the left
    In cricket I bat left handed but yet I bowl right handed
    In Baseball i can bat both left and right handed
    Kicking a football, I can kick both feet. I kick longer on my right but more accurate on my left over a shorter distance.
    I shoot looking through the camera with my right eye but on the phone I listen with my left ear

I'm a bitsa

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Right handed, but my brother is a lefty.

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    I'm left handed but after a few years of TaeKwonDo I can do much more with my right hand now.

Leave a comment:

• Avianca 757
    replied
    Right handed, if I ever try to write with the left hand the writting ends up like a seismograph.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Right handed, I can't do crap with my left hand.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle_Driver
    replied
    Right Handed here

Leave a comment:

• iceman
    replied
    Right-handed for sure. I can't do anything with my left hand.

Leave a comment:

• Freightdogg
    replied
    I must be ambidextrous, I can stuff food in my face and drink equally well with either hand.

Leave a comment:

• paulc
    replied
    It depends on what is being done ie I throw left handed, but play golf right handed, can write with either hand, use a screwdriver/spanner/sockets etc with either. I pick up a phone left handed mainly to leave the right one free to write a message etc. When I take a photography I look through the viewfinder with my left eye, racket sports I could do with either although in table tennis I do favour the right hand.

Leave a comment:

• Ilbap
    replied
    I'm right handed too

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    I'm right handed...

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    started a poll Are you Left or Right Handed or Ambidextrrous?

Are you Left or Right Handed or Ambidextrrous?

Left Handed?
    0%
    Right Handed?
    0%
    Ambidextrous?
    0%
    Are you left handed or right handed or ambidextrous? I'm a leftie (so is my wife and one of my daughters).

Some lefties do a few things right handed, like golfing, playing baseball or playing hockey (are they confused lefties?)

Approximately 10% of the population is left handed. Famous lefties include Napoleon and Michaelangelo.

So are you part of the select group?
Working...
X