Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA fearing for nano spy bugs embedded in Canadian coins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA fearing for nano spy bugs embedded in Canadian coins!

Those Yankee doodles south of the border sure are funny!

WASHINGTON – An odd-looking Canadian coin with a bright red flower was the culprit behind the U.S. Defence Department's false espionage warning earlier this year, the Associated Press has learned.

The odd-looking – but harmless – "poppy coin" was so unfamiliar to suspicious U.S. Army contractors traveling in Canada that they filed confidential espionage accounts about them. The worried contractors described the coins as "anomalous" and "filled with something man-made that looked like nano-technology," according to once-classified U.S. government reports and e-mails obtained by the AP.

Yeah, that's pretty funny and sad at the same time. Shows how stupid and paranoid some of the people running the show down here really are. Not really surprising though.

Comment

Aw, the hell with it...

I say we march to Ottawa with a check for $500 million and just buy the whole damn country! That's obviously the best way to deal with international threats!

Comment

^Waste of money, Canada isn't even worth 500 million lira .
        As for the "nano bugs", paranoia at its best once again :rolleyes: .

Comment

Astonishing too that they can tell that it looks like nano technology, considering that nano tech is supposed to be too small to see with the eye.

At least we now know what to look for when trying to find US nano-tech bugging devices. They look just like tiny red flowers. Come to think of it... ooh dear, I think my house as been bugged. Excuse me while I bin the flowers.
          Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

This one ?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
              Aw, the hell with it...

I say we march to Ottawa with a check for $500 million and just buy the whole damn country! That's obviously the best way to deal with international threats!
              You better show up with a "cheque" not a "check" or you will just be standing outside the banque wondering what to do. hahahaha

The coin was created for our Vets for crying out load and Tim's (Tim Horton's Coffee and Donuts for the uneducated American masses) distributed them. Hell can we get more Canadian?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                You better show up with a "cheque" not a "check" or you will just be standing outside the banque wondering what to do. hahahaha
                ATLcenter:
                If you like, I can give you some free cross-checking!

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  This one ?
                  Quite clearly the red "flower" is an embedded spy camera intended to infiltrate and record valuable state information for the upcoming US vs. Canada megawar.

It is programmed to autodestruct if tampered with or used at any McDonalds location worldwide.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                  X