Having MSN Messenger Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having MSN Messenger Problems?

Just wondering if anyone else is having any trouble lately?

I can start a convo with my contacts but they can't seem to start one with me. Is it just me or is it a fault with MSN and are any others having the same problem?

I'm using version 7.5 if that's got anything to do with it?

Thanks,

Dale

Try upgrading mate, i'm on 8.1 at the moment.

It's a right pain trying to talk to you...if you type something it just bounces back and it's only happening with you. Everyone else i'm talking to is fine.
    I can only reply to you if you talk to me first. You should see some of the insults i've been sending you .

Comment

Just upgraded. Try it now....

Comment

The problem is that your status is set to online but others see you as offline. I do not remember how to fix this, but try googling it.

Comment

Still doesn't work Dale. It's showing you as online, but away, but it's still saying that everything is undeliverable.

Comment

I was going to say as soon as i saw this topic "im gona write something about bloddy Coleman, the twit keeps signing in and out and its doing my nut in!"

Comment

Having the same problem here, and it seems to affect only certain people :@
              E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

I have seen this problem before and i am sure its not possible to fix my m8 ended up just getting rid of MSN have you tried latest MSN Live dont seem to have probs with that

FG

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
                  I have seen this problem before and i am sure its not possible to fix my m8 ended up just getting rid of MSN have you tried latest MSN Live dont seem to have probs with that

FG
                  Thats what im on .
                  E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Yep I had the same problem trying to talk to you - I had a few problems aswell but it was just constantly disconnecting me, all I did was unplugged my wireless modem for a while and that sorted it out. Give it ago, may work.

Comment

Seems as though it's MSN's problem if others are having trouble aswell. Saying that, touch wood it seems to be working........ for now

Dale

Comment

Im more surprised when my msn works

Comment

Working...
                        X