FoxTROT and not FoxTROP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxTROT and not FoxTROP

Well, it took me the better part of three months, but I finally figured out that my username was a bit off. It's supposed to be Foxtrot, not Foxtrop. So, as you guys can see, I've changed it now.

Happy Flying!

Great, I really needed to know that one!

DeltaASA16

Comment

What is a "foxtrot" versus a "foxtrop"?

Comment

Re:

Foxtrot is a taxiway designator (Like Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc.) I thought it was Foxtrop, instead of Foxtrot. While listening to DFW ATC yesterday, I found out the correct spelling. (I heard something different than Foxtrop, and did a search on Yahoo! Sure enough, the spelling was w/ a "t", not a "p")

Just thought I should let you guys know that I have changed my username.

Happy Flying!

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Foxtrot
          Foxtrot is a taxiway designator (Like Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc.)
          More generally, its the international phonetic alphabet.

Comment

I knew what a foxtrot was, just thought the foxtrop was something we didn't have in Canada.

Comment

Whiskey-Hotel-Oscar-Oscar-Papa-Echo-Echo

Comment

India-Kilo-November-Oscar-Whiskey. Bravo-Uniform-Tango-India-Tango-India-Sierra-Sierra-Tango-India-Lima-Lima-Foxtrot-Uniform-November.

Comment

Alpha Romeo Echo - Yankee Oscar Uniform - Golf Uniform Yankee Sierra - Charlie Romeo Alpha Charlie Kilo Echo Delta - Uniform Papa?

Whisky Echo Lima Lima - Sierra Echo Echo Mike Sierra - Lima India Kilo Echo - India - Alpha Mike - Tango Oscar Oscar.

Comment

Whiskey echo lima lima - mike echo echo tango - alpha november oscar tango hotel echo romeo - papa hotel oscar november echo tango india charlie - sierra papa echo alpha kilo echo romeo!
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Mike Yankee - November Alpha Mike Echo - India Sierra - Oscar November Echo - Oscar Foxtrot - Tango Hotel Echo Sierra Echo.
                      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Yankee echo alpha hotel - Mike india kilo echo.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Fox-Uniform-Charlie-Kilo Oscar-Fox-Fox Kilo-Echo-Victor-India-November

-Clov

Comment

foxtrot-uniform-november-november-yankee

Comment

Working...
                            X