Bum gets KOd at Quizno's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bum gets KOd at Quizno's

This one makes me laugh. This vagrant walks into Quizno's and takes a swing at presumably the Manager. The Manager then decks him. I like how the bum just gets up and walks out like nothing happened.

Last edited by gdg9; 2007-06-02, 03:11.
    DFW Tower.com

Thats great.

Comment

Comment

I like to be greated with "hello" when I go into a store. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          I like to be greated with "hello" when I go into a store. lol
          When was the last time you saw a bum go into a store and actually pay for anything? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            When was the last time you saw a bum go into a store and actually pay for anything? lol
            True, but I've never seen a bum walk into a store and try to slug the first dude he saw.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              True, but I've never seen a bum walk into a store and try to slug the first dude he saw.
              Me either, wtf was that.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Where did this happen? I know in Vancouver there are a lot of crazy bums and I wouldn't really be surprised if this came from there. Some of them are actually pretty funny in the way the behave

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                  Where did this happen? I know in Vancouver there are a lot of crazy bums and I wouldn't really be surprised if this came from there. Some of them are actually pretty funny in the way the behave
                  I met one homeless dude here, he seemed pretty smart, he always listened to the radio, so he kept up on world events and all that. So one time I was in the park he slept in and (for some reason) we started talking to him, and he was pretty intelligent. Then after a while he started going on about how he was the son of Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                    I know in Vancouver there are a lot of crazy bums and I wouldn't really be surprised if this came from there. Some of them are actually pretty funny in the way the behave
                    They are all "different" on the other side of the Rockies.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                      They are all "different" on the other side of the Rockies.
                      There is this one guy that I've seen several years I've gone there that keeps asking for help getting back to Nova Scotia. He hangs out on his own though in a place away from where most of the other bums are. So I guess he must not get along with the 'natives'

Comment

I participated in this program a couple of weeks ago where you drive into NYC and in a caravan of cars, give out supplies to homeless people at various points around the city. Reason I bring this up is that we met one guy who told us he was going to have a job and apartment as of The following week. He also said he worked in a florist shop on Madison Avenue and was at Tommy Hilfiger's house the week before. I hoped at least some of what he was saying was true.

Comment

Working...
                        X