JP.net AIM chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP.net AIM chat

Those of you with AIM, I'm trying to get a little AIM chat room going whenever I'm online with not a whole lot going on. That way we can all get to know eachother a bit more and hopefully can increase some forum participation. This is one of those things you can start whenever you feel like it. Another website I visit has one of these and whenever somebody feels like entering it they post in this thread with the time they're in there. So its 9:40pm Eastern time, so grab your favorite beverage and come on in.

Oh yea, to get in there you have to log into AIM and invite yourself to the chat room "jetphotos"
    Last edited by screaming_emu; 2007-06-08, 01:43.

Ya, it was pretty damn fun last time. Though you, Jordan, and I scared off a few members.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Ya, it was pretty damn fun last time. Though you, Jordan, and I scared off a few members.
      maybe.
      And yep, that Cameron and his ships.

Comment

I chat with boys online all the time!

Signed,
        mattwigan
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

We should do it again, I'll be out all day tommorow, but I'll have pleanty of stories to tell on Sunday as Jordan knows.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Oh yea, to get in there you have to log into AIM and invite yourself to the chat room "jetphotos"
            Joe, how do you 'invite' yourself exactly??....i havent used AIM in years...
            My photos on J.net

Comment

go to Chat -> buddy chat. Type your screenname in the box and type in Jetphotos where it says Chatroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                go to Chat -> buddy chat. Type your screenname in the box and type in Jetphotos where it says Chatroom.
                I do that, and then the dialog box closes and nothing happens. Is that what it's supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  I do that, and then the dialog box closes and nothing happens. Is that what it's supposed to do?
                  It should open right into the chat window

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                    It should open right into the chat window
                    Thanks. I tried again with IE and that worked fine, so perhaps it's a Firefox problem

Comment

anyone in there?
                      My photos on J.net

Comment

I am now.
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                          Thanks. I tried again with IE and that worked fine, so perhaps it's a Firefox problem
                          Perhaps AdBlock blocking the Pop-Up in FF?
                          Anyway, now I remember why I dropped AIM, because that POS has already died on my thrice :rolleyes: . Gonna give it some more tries, but MSN is way more stable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            Perhaps AdBlock blocking the Pop-Up in FF?
                            Anyway, now I remember why I dropped AIM, because that POS has already died on my thrice :rolleyes: . Gonna give it some more tries, but MSN is way more stable for me.
                            You do have to disable any pop up blockers before you use AIM express. I thought it told you this but that might only be if you're using that shit aol browser.

Comment

It's the actual AIM that's always crapping out on me. AIMX only gives me an error message despite disabled AdBlock in FF, it can't even be used in Opera, and I sure as hell won't use Internet Exploder.

Comment

Working...
                              X