I need your help with Thai food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptbodale
    17 and 14 and we are only 141 km from YYZ. We are in Redneck country though. Have you ever been to Peterborough?
    ever been to the capitol of the Confederacy? you think you're in redneck country? huh! welcome to the South.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
      17 and 14 and we are only 141 km from YYZ. We are in Redneck country though. Have you ever been to Peterborough?
      Heh I'm 18 lol so that's not too bad haha jk
      Yeah I've been once last winter. Me and my friends have rented that farm for a "picninc" where we would just go and have a bonfire and just relax on the weekend. However it took us like 2.5 hours to drive there from Mississauga. We got stuck in a traffic though.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Yeah I've been once last winter. Me and my friends have rented that farm for a "picninc" where we would just go and have a bonfire and just relax on the weekend. However it took us like 2.5 hours to drive there from Mississauga. We got stuck in a traffic though.
        Ouch, it usually takes me 1H20 to and from work. It's a pain when all those tourists want to come see us as well.

Comment

Working...
        X