Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanner_J
    Some threads just make me laugh.

You're the one who knows what you like, read the menu and ask questions. That's what your waiter/waitress is there for.
    Do you always have to be so condescending?

Comment

I guess so.
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

Satay as an appetizer, Thai green curry w/ chicken as the entree, and Sticky rice w/ mango as dessert...greatness.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
          Satay as an appetizer, Thai green curry w/ chicken as the entree, and Sticky rice w/ mango as dessert...greatness.
          Mango salad is also awesome as an appetizer, then pad thai, green curry, pineapple fried rice (the good Thai restaurants will serve the rice inside an actual pineapple shell)

Comment

Rule of Thumb:

Go the the gent's and/or ladies toilet (depending on which one you normally frequent). Check the toilet seating arrangement.

1: if toilet is "standard" - go enjoy the food
            2: if toilet has seat belts - the food is pretty hot
            3: if toilet has seat belts and emergency exit - leave restaurant immediatly.

Personally, hot spicy food and I do not agree at all - so I avoid it in total.
            RobB

Comment

^^
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Probably too late to advise on this one, but for future purposes, don't be afraid to have Pad-thai, anytime anywhere!

Comment

well Pat i came across this thread and was wondering what you ordered. and did you like it? i personally can't eat terryaki chicken, steak, or anything terryaki because after about 10 minutes i have to find a throne with a seat belt and other restraining devices or else i'll be launched out of the atmosphere.

-Chris

Comment

......you resurrected this thread to ask if he like some thai food he ate 3 months ago? I wouldn't remember a barnyard sexual encounter with 2 sheep, a Canadian, and Chasen for 3 months, let alone a meal.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB
                      Rule of Thumb:

Go the the gent's and/or ladies toilet (depending on which one you normally frequent). Check the toilet seating arrangement.

1: if toilet is "standard" - go enjoy the food
                      2: if toilet has seat belts - the food is pretty hot
                      3: if toilet has seat belts and emergency exit - leave restaurant immediatly
                      LOL! Got to remembe this one next time!!

I love to try different asian food, but I couldn't tell you what to try. Ask, try and remember for the next time.

As for spicy: I remember a "Shanghai Spicy Chicken" .... I guess, this restaurant had the above mentioned emergency exit!!!
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Haha well from what I remember some chicken in sweet souce that later turned out to be freakin spicy with cashews and some wraps. Haha can't remember the names sorry. Oh and of course green tea. And yes I enjoyed the food. Just the souce was way to spicy.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                          ...chicken in sweet souce ...Just the souce was way to spicy.
                          i'm assuming that's Asian for some condiment or something like it. glad to hear the food was good though!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                            ......you resurrected this thread to ask if he like some thai food he ate 3 months ago? I wouldn't remember a barnyard sexual encounter with 2 sheep, a Canadian, and Chasen for 3 months, let alone a meal.
                            Chasen would...

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                              well Pat i came across this thread and was wondering what you ordered. and did you like it? i personally can't eat terryaki chicken, steak, or anything terryaki because after about 10 minutes i have to find a throne with a seat belt and other restraining devices or else i'll be launched out of the atmosphere.

-Chris
                              Teriyaki is Japanese, not Thai

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                                Teriyaki is Japanese, not Thai
                                and? to me all Asian food is the same.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X