Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I wanted more guests to join JP, but...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay, I wanted more guests to join JP, but...


    Seriously, what's up with that? Spambot?


  • #2
    Dude, that's my Nicuraguan friend, Por Nopamela. He's just your average latin american spotter. What's so incredible about that?










    Comment


    • #3
      I'm a little disappointed..... where's Mike Hawk or Mike Hunt lmao!!!!
      In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Excalibur2004
        I'm a little disappointed..... where's Mike Hawk or Mike Hunt lmao!!!!
        Still hanging out with a couple called Hugh G. Rection and Amanda Kisnhug .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Still hanging out with a couple called Hugh G. Rection and Amanda Kisnhug .
          lol!
          In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Excalibur2004
            I'm a little disappointed..... where's Mike Hawk or Mike Hunt lmao!!!!
            Personally I'd prefer someone called Pamela over someone called Mike.

            Comment


            • #7
              fine...I go ahead and invite my girlfriend to join the website and suddenly you get picky...seriously, what the hell is your problem?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by screaming_emu
                fine...I go ahead and invite my girlfriend to join the website and suddenly you get picky...seriously, what the hell is your problem?
                WHAT?! NO! PAMELA IS VIRGIN! IS PURE!
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  fine...I go ahead and invite my girlfriend to join the website and suddenly you get picky...seriously, what the hell is your problem?
                  I wouldn't have expected you to actually give your right hand a name .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    WHAT?! NO! PAMELA IS VIRGIN! IS PURE!
                    Not anymore....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JordanD
                      Personally I'd prefer someone called Pamela over someone called Mike.
                      good point!! but she needs to be made to post pics of herself...
                      In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Excalibur2004
                        good point!! but she needs to be made to post pics of herself...
                        so Chasen is really a girl then?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          any1 want a chat, males only?

                          Signed,

                          PornoPamela aka mattwigan
                          TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

                          Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

                          www.flytap.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TAP-A343
                            any1 want a chat, males only?

                            Signed,

                            PornoPamela aka mattwigan


                            you forgot "aka Chasen"





                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by [email protected]
                              you forgot "aka Chasen"





                              So Wiggy has detachable, errrr, "parts"?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X