No announcement yet.

Moving to New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people knock NJ (and it does have a bad reputation), but I really like it. Itís the richest state in the country
    Joizey is the richest state in the country? Really?
    AIRIGAMI.NET
    http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Sure there a fine places in New Jersey I just don't really care for the rest. Kind of like Maryland.

Tanuj, Princeton is in Southern NJ so it might be easier to go to PHL. PHL's only problem is you better like US Airways.

Comment

Originally posted by Airigami
        A lot of people knock NJ (and it does have a bad reputation), but I really like it. Itís the richest state in the country
        Joizey is the richest state in the country? Really?
        There are entire towns in this state where the median income is $5 million. Also, 1/2 the Fortune 500 are headquartered here.

Comment

I've always thought New Jersey to be an interesting blend of industry and peace-you can be a short drive from both the largest city in America, as well as deserted areas.
          The last time my family and I went through NJ by car, we got off the turnpike in a few places because my dad wanted to save money. It was a really beautiful trip, and I erally enjoyed it!

So ease back in The Garden State...it's no California, but HEY! It's better than most people picture it to be!

Comment

Working...
          X