Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jake3525
    replied
    Jeff im sure ur parents were very sucsessful and u went to a nice school, and there was always food in the pantry. But not every1 has that kind of life. I really wish i would have id have gave anything for a good education!
    Finally my dads business took off and i now enjoy that type of life.

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    Jake, has your life in the "gheto" ruined your eyesight as well?

Fristclass, not Firstclass

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    First class seems like u've lived in such a place. If u havn't at least u understand! thanks bud!

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    ??? I went to PUBLIC SCHOOL. Public school is free. Every city, large and small has a public school.

I never said all rappers are ignorant. They just bring that on themself.

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    Jeff iv'e been there just belive me the oppetunities aren't there. When i was in school there i was really worried about getting a good education! Its hard to learn with the kid next 2 u playin with drugs and a gun!

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    i understand that their are ghettos in all the citys u lived in jeff, but im sure you didnt live in the same parts, people in the ghetto cant aford to put all their money into schools

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by fristclass
    im just saying dont judge something that ur ignorant about, u may think rapers are stupid but thats because none of them had the best education opertunities
    the opportunity was there, they just didn't take advantage of it.

I have lived in NY, TX, CA, CO, FL, TN, IL, WA, AZ, VA, and LA.

There are ghettos in them all.

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    correct first class!!!

School is a bad thing in tha hood? There is so much drugs and sh*t everywhere it's really hard to learn anything besides how to stay alive.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    some of u ppl take the ghetto and rap music not so suriosly, im not saying that u should have to like rap, im just saying dont judge something that ur ignorant about, u may think rapers are stupid but thats because none of them had the best education opertunities
    They aren't stupid, they just make(and have made) bad choices at points in their life.

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    some of u ppl take the ghetto and rap music not so suriosly, im not saying that u should have to like rap, im just saying dont judge something that ur ignorant about, u may think rapers are stupid but thats because none of them had the best education opertunities

jake i agree, some ppl dont have so much free time to wast their life spelling posts on forums correctly, and another thing y do u ppl who think rap should be band even reply to this post? just to trash it?

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    OK jeff i will spell everything in this post correctly ok?

Where is the worst place you have lived?

The only thing you ever do is insist that people spell every word they type correctly!

Is there anybody else here that has lived in a ghetto besides me???
    There has to be somebody!

Hey boeing and jeff i got a's in grammar! You should't judge any1 by there typing skills.

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by jake3525
    I HAVE FOR 11 YEARS!! Ok i know where these guys are comin from ud understand to if u saw ur best friend die! Theres some really nast crap in tha hood man myb u should move to a bad part of charlotte!
    Talk about proving someone else's point! Yea, let's all move to the Ghetto!

we could really use a spell check option here....

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    EXCATLY FIRSTCLASS!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    Hey boeing did have you ever lived in the ghetto??

I HAVE FOR 11 YEARS!! Ok i know where these guys are comin from ud understand to if u saw ur best friend die! Theres some really nast crap in tha hood man myb u should move to a bad part of charlotte!

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied

i agree, i think if more people new where some of the rappers where coming from they would understand more.

The ghetto?

Look at "fiddycent" "yo my ma and pa wuz shot in da hood durin a drug deal and i ben shot 9 timz fool so you betta respect me!"

I can't stand uneducated people who can not speak correctly!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X