• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by fristclass
    Originally posted by Myblock
    Not all rap is bad. There are alot of political rap groups out there like The Roots, Public Enemy and loads others. Just like all other genres of music there is different categories within a genre. There is the gangster rap and the "bling bling" rap and then there is more political based hip-hop. Most of the rap out there is very transparent and just pure ****, but there are definitely some rap groups that have very good and educated things to say.
    P.S. - I do not listen to rap, I listen mostly to 60's and 70's rock and some 80's and 90's rock.
    i agree, i think if more people new where some of the rappers where coming from they would understand more.

puffy seems like pretty smart guy and tupac said some good stuff,
    Yeah the good stuff Tupac said ended up in his death.

It takes a lot of talent to yell obscenities.

What about 50 cent? He seems smart. Or perhaps smarter than your average panhandler.

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    Originally posted by Myblock
    Not all rap is bad. There are alot of political rap groups out there like The Roots, Public Enemy and loads others. Just like all other genres of music there is different categories within a genre. There is the gangster rap and the "bling bling" rap and then there is more political based hip-hop. Most of the rap out there is very transparent and just pure ****, but there are definitely some rap groups that have very good and educated things to say.
    P.S. - I do not listen to rap, I listen mostly to 60's and 70's rock and some 80's and 90's rock.
    i agree, i think if more people new where some of the rappers where coming from they would understand more.

puffy seems like pretty smart guy and tupac said some good stuff,

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    Originally posted by jake3525
    RAPs da sh*t man don kno what you talkin bout boeing!

gimme some Sean paul ,clipse ,ludacris and some realm

O by the way not all rappers are illiterate
    i agree that about 50% of it is good, hey if u think rap is bad u should try to listen to slipknot or boy bands, all boy bands ever sing about is luv and how much better they r then every one

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    The only thing close to rap I can somewhat stand is Shaggy and Sean Paul, but only 1 or 2 of their songs.

Leave a comment:

• Myblock
    replied
    Not all rap is bad. There are alot of political rap groups out there like The Roots, Public Enemy and loads others. Just like all other genres of music there is different categories within a genre. There is the gangster rap and the "bling bling" rap and then there is more political based hip-hop. Most of the rap out there is very transparent and just pure shit, but there are definitely some rap groups that have very good and educated things to say.

Leave a comment:

• jake3525
    replied
    RAPs da sh*t man don kno what you talkin bout boeing!

gimme some Sean paul ,clipse ,ludacris and some realm

O by the way not all rappers are illiterate

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    :P The best music around :P

London & British Airways, Paris & Air France, Chicago & United, None of them got the Representation as Atlanta and Delta!

DeltaASA16

Leave a comment:

• AndresDuque
    replied
    RAP should be BANNED! I think is pure pollution. Nothing like the 60's and 70' and 80's.

"Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll" lol

Andres

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    Originally posted by fristclass
    lol then y do u anserw this post, yes the music is stupid but the point is delta airlines is in the song
    bcuz i kan homie dats why. dont make me steal yo fubu shoes fool!

Leave a comment:

• nyc_spotter
    replied
    'Lil Clayvis!

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Wessside! I heards you was talkin some sh*t about me in da back of me...dont do dat sh*t fool, acts like a punk and yo ass is bouta get smoked!

-Clayvis

Leave a comment:

• nyc_spotter
    replied
    I stopped reading at "The Royal Penis Is Clean Your Highness..."

I simply cannot wait until the "rap" industry implodes on itself... much like the rock industry did in the 1980's where any moron with a guitar, screachy voice, and big hair was an instant celebrity. Today, so long as you wear a white t-shirt down to your ankles, have more metal teeth then normal teeth, and paint your car chrome your an instant celebrity.

Please call me when its over.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Originally posted by Boeing752R
    i wanna give a shout out to my homes in cell block 6!"
    Thanks
    right back at ya brotha

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    lol then y do u anserw this post, yes the music is stupid but the point is delta airlines is in the song

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    Who wants to listen to a bunch of uneducated illiterate idiots?

Not me!

"Yo yo yo wuz up in da hood? east side homies! we'll bust a cap in yo azz. i wanna give a shout out to my homes in cell block 6!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X