No announcement yet.

ludacris from atl rappin about atl based delta airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??? I went to PUBLIC SCHOOL. Public school is free. Every city, large and small has a public school.

I never said all rappers are ignorant. They just bring that on themself.

Comment

First class seems like u've lived in such a place. If u havn't at least u understand! thanks bud!
      Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Jake, has your life in the "gheto" ruined your eyesight as well?

Fristclass, not Firstclass

Comment

Jeff im sure ur parents were very sucsessful and u went to a nice school, and there was always food in the pantry. But not every1 has that kind of life. I really wish i would have id have gave anything for a good education!
          Finally my dads business took off and i now enjoy that type of life.

Comment

That's your only little comeback! You keep making fun of my typing skills.
            Ill just keep callin him FIRSTCLASS, and if he wants me to call him fristclass then i gladly will.

Comment

A while back he made a post about how he was fristclass not firstclass. I could find it.

Or I could let you and Jeff argue because its always interesting. So I think I will take my leave from this topic.

Comment

ok then fristclass it is!

Comment

I wanted to visit Atlanta until I heard the lyrics to that song. I'm not sure if I'm interested anymore. Everytime I hear "Welcome to Atlanta", it reminds me of connecting in Hartsfield.

Comment

Hartsfield, The best Airport today!

DeltaASA16

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                      A while back he made a post about how he was fristclass not firstclass. I could find it.

Or I could let you and Jeff argue because its always interesting.
                      Thanks Greg, always good to know someone out there enjoys this...

Comment

It's fristclass because his surname is Frist. I don't think he would like being called Mr. First!

Btw, what's all this about food in the pantry etc. etc.?? Like Jeff said, Public schools are free, and every area has one! So whether you have rich parents or poor parents, it doesn't matter, because public schools are FREE!!!
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by jake3525
                          Hey boeing did have you ever lived in the ghetto??

I HAVE FOR 11 YEARS!! Ok i know where these guys are comin from ud understand to if u saw ur best friend die! Theres some really nast crap in tha hood man myb u should move to a bad part of charlotte!

Anyone in the US can get a good education, anyone! School doesn't cost. I went to a public school just like the rest of us, that school had drugs and bad kids just like ANY school has. Yet I made it out.

Living in the ghetto has nothing to do with your education. I have never lived in a ghetto and why would I want to move to one?

"ud understand to if u saw ur best friend die!" I'd understand what? Why some people act like no-class trash? Money has nothing to do with it, you can live in a trailor and be a much better person than someone in a mansion.

The funeral home I worked at served Charlotte and I have seen plenty of "tough gang bangers" in pieces. Maybe if they would have stayed in school, gotten a real job instead of one of drugs and theft they'd still be alive today.
                          "You can run but you'll die tired."
                          Semper Fidelis
                          United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Living in the ghetto has nothing to do with your education.

Hahaha thats funny living in tha ghetto has a lot to do with an education.
                            The rough part of columbus is really really bad. It's something words can't
                            describe. And when i said that mayb u should move to a bad part of charlotte(that would be sarcasim). And if u saw your best friend die in front of you it does have a large mentall affect on you. Along with my mentally retarded brother that i have. My parents weren't that great at a point in time.

But im finished arguing with you 2 because you obviously don't know what it's like. So the hell with it you and jeff get the closing comments

Comment

No, actually Jake, I think you have made our point rather well.

Comment

Originally posted by jake3525
                                First class seems like u've lived in such a place. If u havn't at least u understand! thanks bud!
                                yes i have for about 5 years, about the public school thing, i didnt look in to it when i was there but were ever i go the closest public school to were u live is were u have to go and most good schools arnt exactly right in the middle of the ghetto. also not all public schools are as good as the other

thank u for backing me up jake
                                frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Working...
                                X