X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frist is my last name
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Public Schools may be free, but they aren't all equal. Do you honestly think a highschool near the projects is as good as a highschool out in rich white suburbia? If you do you seriously need a reality check.
      The Ohio Player

Comment

They get equal funding. The difference may be the student population?

Free country. Move!

Comment

Equal Funding LMAO, just yesterday I heard a story on NPR, about how much more money comes into suburban districts than, urban. Want proof? Walk into the school building. Which one do you think will be more likely to have new stuff, enough books to go around, good computers, a safe environment? The suburban one. And not all people have the resources to just get up and move.
          Sheer ignorance man...
          The Ohio Player

Comment

NPR? Run by the DEMS that want to keep people down. It gives them control.

The people that truely want a better life, find a way. The others just make excuses.

Which group do you fall in?

Let me guess.........

Comment

Please, you know nothing about me. I go to private school, and I live in one of the crappiest school dists in Ohio. My dad is an accountant and pays for it. I thank him for it. Not all people where I live have resources like that. A great deal of people in the ghetto can't do it. So I would appreciate not having to read comments like that again.
              The Ohio Player

Comment

Please, you know nothing about me either. And when you are done living under Daddy's roof, and have to find one of your own, you may better appreciate what I am talking about.

I could give a rat's a$s what type of comments you care to read or not read. But thanks for giving my a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Soku39
                  Public Schools may be free, but they aren't all equal. Do you honestly think a highschool near the projects is as good as a highschool out in rich white suburbia? If you do you seriously need a reality check.
                  You're right they aren't equal at least not in grades. You're taught basically the same thing whether you live in the upperclass area, or the ghetto. Are you telling me that same county schools are totally different depending on how much money the average students parents make?

It's the kids not the schools. Anyone without learning problems can do well in school if they pay attention and study. It's not that hard maybe more kids in the ghetto should try it.
                  "You can run but you'll die tired."
                  Semper Fidelis
                  United States Marine Corp !

Comment

soku and james are right, do u think people in the ghetto have nice cars and good schools and big homes? also in the ghetto they have alot of things to worry about, and school isnt the biggest worry, a bigger worry would be something like not getting shot by gangsters or making money for ur family so u can on day move out of the ghetto even if ur 10 years old. could u study do homework and dodge bullets and make money at the same time, i dont think so. wouldnt u rather stay alive than study for school well ur head is gettin shot off.

Comment

Originally posted by fristclass
                      soku and james are right, do u think people in the ghetto have nice cars and good schools and big homes?

Err...........would it be the Ghetto then?

Comment

jeff ur look to be a 40 year old man dont u have some thing better to do than spend all ur time talkin online

Comment

Don't give me that crap about not being able to study because of worrying about getting your head shot off.
                          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

jeff ur look to be a 40 year old man dont u have some thing better to do than spend all ur time talkin online
                            I'm 43. I do this while I work, or work on my photos....

Comment

So you have to be 15 to spend time on the internet. Don't call someone out just cuz you don't agree with them. Jeff is a major part of this forum and makes it what it is. Not someone who digs up 3 month old topics that could only be brought up to start arguements and stir the pot.
                              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

this time im not gonna say anything and what to see what other bull crap things that happen in his post

Comment

Working...
                                X