Got my first eagle today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first eagle today

Me and one of my friends decided to go golfing today, so we went out to Highland Lake golf course on Park Road 4 just outside of town here. It's only a 9 hole course, so we played it twice. On the second go around on hole 12 (actually hole 3, a par 4), my tee shot ended up to the left of the fairway about 130 yards out. I took an easy 8-iron and watched it bounce a little short of the green and that's all I saw because the green was below a little ridge, so I could only see the flag. My friend looks at me and asks if that was my second shot because it went in. So I told him it was, and so that was my first eagle.
    Hole 12 is where it happened. We're both not that great as you can tell, but I still beat him. Shot a 42 on the back for a final of 93.
    It was amazing.

Wow! Eagle is hard to win.

I never got eagle and bridle in 9 holes in Estepona.

Comment

Wow mate thats awesome! CONGRATS! I haven't played golf in a long time but would like to start again. An eagle is great though you must have been very excited. Congrats again!

Comment

Congrats I want to get into golf again when I start school in the fall.
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

when I golf, the only score I keep is how many balls I lose

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            when I golf, the only score I keep is how many balls I lose
            Yeah, it would be kind of unfortunate if you lose your last two balls....

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              Yeah, it would be kind of unfortunate if you lose your last two balls....
              Two? I'm only supposed to have two?

Comment

Working...
              X