Intresting road sign in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    This is Saudi Arabia, not California, its different over there.
    But different is bad! I mean they have dark skin and everything! /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
      you have to remember that Italy, is not a hard core catholic country, whereas Saudi Arabia is a very hard core Muslim/Islamic country.
      I don't know if I'd say that Italy wasn't hard-core Catholic...88% of the people in Italy profess Catholicism. Link . I can't find any sort of figure for Saudi Arabia. That is rather beside the point, however, as the Vatican is internationally recognized as a sovereign nation, and according to the logic established earlier, a country can do whatever it wants. (By the by, there are 821 citizens, all Catholic.)
      I am just sensing a tad bit of non-double-edged-swordiness...

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        But different is bad! I mean they have dark skin and everything! /sarcasm
        Gerd damn it, and they speak in dat thurr ching chong language of thurrs. I says we drop a gerd damn bomb on the basterds. Thas wha we gotta do over thar, right Jordan?
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I love how you've signed up and dug up an extremely old thread to reply to a sarcastic comment as if it was his exact train of thought with the intelligence of a 12 year old.
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

While we're at it...

Q. What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi Arabia?
            A. Lefty!
            For the love of God, folks, don't try this at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
              I love how you've signed up and dug up an extremely old thread to reply to a sarcastic comment as if it was his exact train of thought with the intelligence of a 12 year old.
              wot r u talkin about
              August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Before heartbreakboy replied, the last post was in 2007. He dug up an old thread and went nuts at Chasen over a sarcastic comment. If you had the pleasure to read the post his grammar and the way he presented his points were on par with something my 12 year old cousin would make.

It just begs the question, what was his point?
                Sam Rudge

Comment

Before heartbreakboy replied, the last post was in 2007. He dug up an old thread and went nuts at Chasen over a sarcastic comment. If you had the pleasure to read the post his grammar and the way he presented his points were on par with something my 12 year old cousin would make.

It just begs the question, what was his point?
                  what did he say??
                  August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                    what did he say??
                    something along the lines of

"itz ppl lyk u tht mak islmsts wnt blow u up. If u drp boms thn thy lyk u not!"

Its not like that exactly, but you get the point. im more just confused as to the point in dragging up such an old thread to look like an idiot.

Yes people have the right to their opinions, but hey, lifes a lot easier if your not forcing yours on everyone. I start writing lots of replys on these forums that i never post because all that'll happen is more mudslinging and i wont change anyones mind and im happy to have my opinion and i dont always need to voice it. I'm just confused by the motive in this case.
                    Sam Rudge

Comment

I'm just confused by the motive in this case.
                      By chance his post count wasn't "1" was it with a link to a sales opportunity was it? I get on quite a few fora - that seems to be the spammers latest MO.

Comment

Its not like that exactly, but you get the point. im more just confused as to the point in dragging up such an old thread to look like an idiot.
                        Some people suffer from forum necrophilia; its an interesting syndrome which leads to temporary blindness in regards to post dates and causes brain rot, hence the poorly typed reply.

Comment

if nobody wants posts brought up after a certain 'expiry date' then wouldn't be easier to just code the software to delete all posts after a couple of months? that might alleviate all this angst about old posts coming to life.

leo

Comment

Originally posted by leon View Post
                            if nobody wants posts brought up after a certain 'expiry date' then wouldn't be easier to just code the software to delete all posts after a couple of months? [...]
                            leo
                            No. I don't want that. Those topics are good for boosting the post counter from 250 to 2500 (and more)...

btw... here we don't sort our airport customers into different parking decks due to religious reasons. Don't know if this is necessary somewhere on this planet.
                            That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
                            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                            Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

"btw... here we don't sort our airport customers into different parking decks due to religious reasons. Don't know if this is necessary somewhere on this planet... "

No, we don't. But we seperate woman from man in our parking decks.

get FRA spotting informations here:
                              www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Originally posted by leon View Post
                                if nobody wants posts brought up after a certain 'expiry date' then wouldn't be easier to just code the software to delete all posts after a couple of months? that might alleviate all this angst about old posts coming to life.
                                There is a way you can do that; a lot of forums have an auto-prune/truncate feature that will essentially mark threads as invisible unless someone actually wants to read threads older than 30 days.

The reason why deleting old threads WOULDN'T be a good idea, is if someone has a question or a subject that has been posted on before, they can just use the search feature.

Comment

Working...
                                X