NZIA - Important discovery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZIA - Important discovery.

It has been revealed that MOST OF THE FORUM MEMBERS ARE BRITISH! Depsite claiming to be from America, Hong Kong, and all over! This is because....they ALL have an unhealthy obsession with talking about the weather
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

What? People talking about the WEATHER? I never heard of such a thing!

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Shocking!
      "You can run but you'll die tired."
      Semper Fidelis
      United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Atrocious . (I figured if everybody was using big words I should too )
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Sorry about the weather discussion, but the british thing is a bit hard to take! I know that you all want to be Aussies.

Comment

Originally posted by afkabruce98
            Sorry about the weather discussion, but the british thing is a bit hard to take! I know that you all want to be Aussies.
            How dare you!! New Zealand for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Don't make me start the Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi chant! By the way, who won the rugby league the other week? (yes, I know you won the rugby union, but no one cares about that here!)

Comment

arre, what yaar? We know you all want to Indian only!

Comment

Kat, you left off a few stars...

AIRIGAMI.NET
                  http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Working...
                  X