Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Important Announcement!

    I was passed by the wienermobile on the way home from work...


    ...that is all

    Last edited by screaming_emu; 2007-08-10, 22:05.

  • #2
    Chasen and Jordan on the road again?

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes Mitch, its our bi-anual "Honk if you want to Bonk" roadtrip.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

      Comment


      • #4
        Joe, you had the presence of mind to grab your camera from the backseat and take the snapshot while you're at the wheel? You should be proud of yourself , lol.

        by the way, that IS a really cool looking wienermobile! Good job, Jordan and Chasen!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          Yes Mitch, its our bi-anual "Honk if you want to Bonk" roadtrip.
          And I get my invitiation a WEEK after the R.S.V.P. date...again!?

          Comment


          • #6
            Must be drivin awfully slow to get passed by a wiener mobile.
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tanner_J
              Must be drivin awfully slow to get passed by a wiener mobile.
              I was doin 65, 10 above the limit. I guess that thing must be pretty aerodynamic.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by screaming_emu
                I was doin 65, 10 above the limit. I guess that thing must be pretty aerodynamic.
                Not so much aerodynamic as much as "well lubricated".

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JordanD
                  Not so much aerodynamic as much as "well lubricated".
                  Oh Lord! Let me know if you are bringing your trip to Canada. It would be too funny to have that on the road in Peterborough.

                  I know an organist that would like to see that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JordanD
                    Not so much aerodynamic as much as "well lubricated".
                    Yeah, no thanks to you. Next time you can spend 6 hours oiling it down with K.Y. Warming Sensations.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      Yeah, no thanks to you. Next time you can spend 6 hours oiling it down with K.Y. Warming Sensations.
                      It'd probably only take 2 hours if you didn't waste half the bottle on yourself.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                        It'd probably only take 2 hours if you didn't waste half the bottle on yourself.
                        Its not on me. Its that damned Perubian Pool Boy Jordan insisted we pick up in San Antonio.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          Its not on me. Its that damned Perubian Pool Boy Jordan insisted we pick up in San Antonio.
                          You pick up the immigrant from Paris, but not me?
                          Damn you, Jordan. Damn you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I saw that in the Chicago Area, while going up to Milwaukee on the Train. Too cheap to take a plane.
                            John Poshepny

                            If the Wright brother were alive today Wilbur would have to fire Orville to reduce costs. Herb Kelleher, Southwest Airlines, 'USA Today,' 1994

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Star Alliance
                              You pick up the immigrant from Paris, but not me?
                              Damn you, Jordan. Damn you.
                              A man from Paris, Jordan?
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X