No announcement yet.

Chris' Fact of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wrigley's began screwing up the supermarket...

Comment

• As you can tell the FOTD is one it's one week vacation. Facts will resume next Tuesday.

-Chris

Comment

• I've pretty much come to the point at which I say forget this. It was fun while it lasted. Maybe sometime in the future I'll resume this thread but for now it's so long!

-Chris

Comment

• Shhh... This one's still unharmed.

I'm bored so here's a fact for y'all.

As of 10:19 EST the forums currently have:
          41,510 threads
          433,144 posts
          and
          4,761 members, the newest of which being Skywatcher.

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by z740
            Shhh... This one's still unharmed.

I'm bored so here's a fact for y'all.

As of 10:19 EST the forums currently have:
            41,510 threads
            433,144 posts
            and
            4,761 members, the newest of which being Skywatcher.

-Chris
            Thought you had killed this thread off Chris??

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotraker
              Thought you had killed this thread off Chris??
              Well, now posts in the Off-Topic Forum count towards your totals again, so that might be a reason for his sudden thread-bumping .

Comment

• Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                Well, now posts in the Off-Topic Forum count towards your totals again, so that might be a reason for his sudden thread-bumping .
                No actually Pat and I were talking about reviving it for the purpose of jokes, etc. Sort of bringing back the old OTF. The title is pretty boring so we thought we could have a secretive joke thread instead of facts.

-Chris

Comment

• Yeah this thread is exclusively for original jp.netters only.

Comment

• Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                    Yeah this thread is exclusively for original jp.netters only.

And only ones with blue eyes and blond hair at that! This thread from here on will be a "Master Thread" serving to propagate it's 'masteredy-ness' throughout all of the forum until the 'MASTER FORUM' is achieved.

To ensure the success of these efforts, maybe each ADC refugee should be required to put something in their signature so you can tell who's who?

An explosion?
                    A crashing plane?
                    A yellow star?
                    the friendly way
                    to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy
                      And only ones with blue eyes and blond hair at that! This thread from here on will be a "Master Thread" serving to propagate it's 'masteredy-ness' throughout all of the forum until the 'MASTER FORUM' is achieved.

To ensure the success of these efforts, maybe each ADC refugee should be required to put something in their signature so you can tell who's who?

An explosion?
                      A crashing plane?
                      A yellow star?
                      We tried Pat, we tried...

Oh, and guess what I had for lunch today?

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                        Yeah this thread is exclusively for original jp.netters only.
                        Ok, fair enough as a joke thread but i am sure 'exclusively for original jp.netters only' won't go down well. And realistically, no one can be restricted from posting on here.
                        But hey, get the jokes rolling in. I have over a 100 jokes to post. As we have no work to do at work again tonight, i will post most of them tonight!!!!

Comment

• Errr Chris, I have a feeling that Colin is right. This thread was never really anything but random facts you pasted from someplace else. Let it die.
                          Chasen won't use his revival techniques either.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotraker
                            Ok, fair enough as a joke thread but i am sure 'exclusively for original jp.netters only' won't go down well. And realistically, no one can be restricted from posting on here.
                            But hey, get the jokes rolling in. I have over a 100 jokes to post. As we have no work to do at work again tonight, i will post most of them tonight!!!!
                            Let 'er rip baby!

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by z740
                              Let 'er rip baby!

-Chris
                              Ahhh, just what i was thinking about with Britney Spears.......

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanD
                                Errr Chris, I have a feeling that Colin is right. This thread was never really anything but random facts you pasted from someplace else. Let it die.
                                Chasen won't use his revival techniques either.
                                Looks like our idea was a bust Pat. It was worth a try though...

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X