X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z740
    well then what do you like, Mazda?

-Chris
    Mazda is ok, but Subaru is better...well...were better, until they bastardized the Impreza . Now it looks like every other boring car on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Bullsh!t
      Back when that car was made, they were pretty nice. Also, I think its not entirely fair to put a corvette and a cobalt into the same group. That's like Toyota vs. Lexus or Acura, vs a Honda Civic.

Jeeps I can deal with, as long as they're used as they're intended...which is not to go get groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
        well then what do you like, Mazda?

-Chris
        I used to think that Japanesee cars are crap until I actaully got a cahnce to drive a few of them (Accord, Integra, RSX, Corolla and MPV). Japanesee are defiantely the best in producing affordable racing cars. Plus I ahve never had so much fun when driving a japanese car - handles easily and accelerates fast. Plus yes I love my Mazda MPV even though it's a minivan. American's can't do cars. With a few exceptions.

Comment

I'm only 6'1 and I can barely fit in a Vette, so I still maintain American cars are gas guzzlers. Besides, when buying a car I care more about how much it'll cost me to drive than how great it looks. My Caddy might not get the best MPG, but that backseat is put to use!
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

The worst part about all the US made cars on the market nowadays (with a few exceptions) is that they are boring as hell. I love European cars, but they're too expensive. As Patryk said, Japanese cars have the right balance of price, fun, and fuel economy. But no Patryk....a minivan cannot be fun to drive. Its illegal

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              But no Patryk....a minivan cannot be fun to drive. Its illegal
              I know Unfortunately I can't addord anything better (and fun to drive) right now. I'm still saving for that Integra or Prelude...but then again - crap that's a car is always better than no car Minivan still takes me palces and can fit 6 chicks at a time

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Minivan still takes me palces and can fit 6 chicks at a time
                3 if you're in Kentucky!
                sigpic

Comment

Been to Kentucky with my Mazda 3 days ago Won't give any more details on it...

Comment

Been to Kentucky with my Mazda 3 days ago Won't give any more details on it...
                    I don't want to know.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know Unfortunately I can't addord anything better (and fun to drive) right now. I'm still saving for that Integra or Prelude...but then again - crap that's a car is always better than no car Minivan still takes me palces and can fit 6 chicks at a time
                      I gotcha. Better to drive something you can afford.

Comment

Any truck sucks...SUVs are sooo much better and cooler !
                        Ah,depends on where you live. I am a truck person though. I can fit four other people in the truck, and I can still have a snowmachine in the back. I can also get alot of work done with it. Especially since I do construction.

Now, if I get the job at the mine next summer I am going to buy one of these:
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Yes that's true. My friend's dad works at construcyion and drives a Toyota Tundra which is really comfy for passengers. I'm really into SUVs as a car for travelling rather than trucks or vans. If I had money I would have bought the BMW X5. Of course as a second car, because driving SUV every day would kill your gas money...
                          Last edited by Guest; 2007-08-29, 03:30.

Comment

THe MPV? It must be fun to drive. The commercial says it has the soul of a sports car.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                              I'm only 6'1 and I can barely fit in a Vette,
                              True sports cars aren't supposed to be spacious. A Gallardo or an F430 really don't offer much space either.

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                              so I still maintain American cars are gas guzzlers.
                              Porsche Cayenne, 911; Mercedes E-Class and above; BMW X3/5, 7 Series; Audi Q7; Land Rover. Most of these Euro rides consumer more than the majority of US products. Heck, compared to the consumption of the Cayenne, the H2 is a f'n hybrid.

Comment

Any truck sucks...SUVs are sooo much better and cooler !
                                how can you not love this?

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                                Ford sucks too...as does Dodge.
                                what is wrong with yall?

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X