Who here knows alot about cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bok269
    THe MPV? It must be fun to drive. The commercial says it has the soul of a sports car.
    I think it has a soul...of a old lady haha. It is fun to drive just not fun to show to friends

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      It is fun to drive just not fun to show to friends
      i can't believe you don't want to show this beauty off to your friends!

Patryk is back from California...loved it
      Glad to hear you had a good trip to CA!

-Chris

Comment

Might be uglyl, but at least it probably won't fall apart after 100,000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
          I was wondering where I could find a good diagram of a 97 chevy silverado K1500 v8 5.7L engine? I'm trying to find a freeze plug to install a block heater into and any info would be great.
          poor Eric had no idea what he would start. i'm sure he wasn't expecting a two-pager out of this. i personally didn't think he would get any replies at all. little did i know

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            Cayenne, 911; Mercedes E-Class and above; BMW X3/5, 7 Series; Audi Q7; Land Rover. Most of these Euro rides consumer more than the majority of US products. Heck, compared to the consumption of the Cayenne, the H2 is a f'n hybrid.
            Yeah, sports cars aren't made for the conservationist.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
              Yeah, sports cars aren't made for the conservationist.
              Save for the 911, none of those I mentioned are sports cars .

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                i can't believe you don't want to show this beauty off to your friends!
                [image]Glad to hear you had a good trip to CA!
                Thanks Chris.

Well it does look nice for a van but still not the best car for showing off. i am actually pretty happy with how niec it was drivin her to CA and back, doing 12930kms and having no problems
                Is that your mazda MPV DX on that pic ? Here's mine in Arizona:

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  Is that your mazda MPV DX on that pic ? Here's mine in Arizona:

no actually i found the pic on Wikipedia i am not even old enough for a liscense so i don't have a car to show off. also, have to agree with you that CA is a wonderful state.

-Chris

Comment

Save for the 911, none of those I mentioned are sports cars .
                    Perhaps not sports cars, but I throw them in there with "Shit I can never afford".
                    sigpic

Comment

Perhaps not sports cars, but I throw them in there with "Shit I can never afford".
                      Depends, some of those rides suffer from big time deprectiation and can be quite cheap as second hand rides. Not in my list, but a 2-year old VW Phaeton has a depreciation of around 35-40%!

Comment

Depends, some of those rides suffer from big time deprectiation and can be quite cheap as second hand rides. Not in my list, but a 2-year old VW Phaeton has a depreciation of around 35-40%!
                        Thats what happens when you stick a VW badge on an A8 and expect it to sell...

Regardless, you can get a 5-6 year old BMW 3 for around 15k.

Comment

Or you can luck out like the music teacher at my highscool and get a year old Porsche 911 for $10.

He saw an ad in the paper, awnsered it for shits and giggles, and it was lagitment. A woman's husband ran off to Mexico with his secretary, and he asked her to sell the car while he was gone. So the music teacher got it in exchange for a $10 bill. It even made the local paper a few years ago when it happened.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                            Thats what happens when you stick a VW badge on an A8 and expect it to sell...
                            Comparing a Pheaton and A8 is like a comparing a beauty and a beast.

Comment

Or you can luck out like the music teacher at my highscool and get a year old Porsche 911 for $10.

He saw an ad in the paper, awnsered it for shits and giggles, and it was lagitment. A woman's husband ran off to Mexico with his secretary, and he asked her to sell the car while he was gone. So the music teacher got it in exchange for a $10 bill. It even made the local paper a few years ago when it happened.
                              man she's lucky!!!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                                man she's lucky!!!

-Chris
                                He's a guy, but yeah, he sure is!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X