Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I'd rather shell out $ for gas in the my caddy then be caught dead in one of those. Driving one would probably be pretty lame.

Originally posted by JordanD
    I keep thinking about how that was on your mind the entire time you took you're written. Gotta wonder about you sometimes.

I'll proably have Bear Force One stuck in my head when I take mine.

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Great for big cities. Not so much for little ones. Or Hartford.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    If you're that concerned about mileage, might as well buy a Prius. Although the rear visibility SUCKS in the Prius hatchback. A lot of the more efficient cars seem to have really bad blind spots too (the 06 Civic and the Prius for two)
    Yeah, and with the higher price of hybrids, it's probably not even worth it. As by the time you actually buy the Prius, you might pay whatever you pay for gas, in the price of the car.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    Yeah, watched that before. Seems like it performs well, as long as you don't care about your legs or being able to walk :rolleyes:

In my humble opinion, this looks like we have the latest gimmick to hit the nation... someone is going to make a large amount of $$$ and in a few years once the warantee runs out they'll probably just break down. It's not really a practical car, as if you need to seat more than 2 people or carry anything and seat two people, your out of luck. And no mention of how it handles on snow and ice... So it's basically just the cool new toy of the day that everyone wants. But in a few years the craze will be over, Smart will have their profits and everyone will be moving onto the next thing.
    If you're that concerned about mileage, might as well buy a Prius. Although the rear visibility SUCKS in the Prius hatchback. A lot of the more efficient cars seem to have really bad blind spots too (the 06 Civic and the Prius for two)

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Yeah, watched that before. Seems like it performs well, as long as you don't care about your legs or being able to walk :rolleyes:

In my humble opinion, this looks like we have the latest gimmick to hit the nation... someone is going to make a large amount of $$$ and in a few years once the warantee runs out they'll probably just break down. It's not really a practical car, as if you need to seat more than 2 people or carry anything and seat two people, your out of luck. And no mention of how it handles on snow and ice... So it's basically just the cool new toy of the day that everyone wants. But in a few years the craze will be over, Smart will have their profits and everyone will be moving onto the next thing.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanner_J
    I might get one when I see how it fares in a collision...
    crashing a smart car to test occupant survivability

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Originally posted by PIAA310
    haha, yeah well its a fun little car, but i have my fun with ACTUAL cars too:

not sporty but it gets the job done. The 2.5 is jealous already..haha
    Wow, that's a great shot. Nice car, too.

Leave a comment:

• Tanner_J
    replied
    I might get one when I see how it fares in a collision...

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki

Like a Subaru is not fast lol
    Not the 173hp version. Its not slow, but it certainly isn't fast.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Bok269
    Yeah I've finally accepted that my first car will probably be a Civic. Oh well, the more time I spend in a Civic is more time I spend in a Cessna, so its well worth it.
    The civic is a great car. If you're looking for cheap reliable transportation. If you're looking for a race car....you're an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Petertenthije
    replied
    Congratulations! You managed to drive a Smart in the USA and where not killed by an idiot in a BAFDT. You are now officially the hero of all of Europe!

It's still an ugly car though.

Leave a comment:

• PIAA310
    replied
    haha, yeah well its a fun little car, but i have my fun with ACTUAL cars too:

not sporty but it gets the job done. The 2.5 is jealous already..haha

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    hate those "I wanna have a kewl tunned car which is Civic" guys.
    Yeah I've finally accepted that my first car will probably be a Civic. Oh well, the more time I spend in a Civic is more time I spend in a Cessna, so its well worth it.

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    a light blue (with an unpainted body kit) Honda Civic.
    LOL n00b. I hate those "I wanna have a kewl tunned car which is Civic" guys.
    its not like I have a particularly fast car.
    Like a Subaru is not fast lol
    Whistlers are so funny !! I remember being in Frisco like 2 weeks ago and there was this old school Charger I think with a whistler. I was laughing like crazy for like 10 minutes. My neighbour's son has a Camaro with two folders cans on it. Now whenever he starts his car it's lauder than a freakin 737 taking off...

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Jordan, next time you use a photo of me online, I would prefer that you ask my permission first.

We all know this is your picture Joe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X