Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge CFB Upset! Appalachian St. Beats Michigan 34-32!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge CFB Upset! Appalachian St. Beats Michigan 34-32!

All I can say is wow...When I saw the halftime score I didn't think to much of it since I was confident Michigan would turn it around in the 2nd half. Oh well! That's good news for my Badgers!!! Of course, they still gotta take care of Washington State.
    Box score for the Appalachian State Mountaineers vs. Michigan Wolverines NCAAF game from September 1, 2007 on ESPN. Includes all passing, rushing and receiving stats.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Wash St. 14
    Mich. 21
    6:00 into the 2nd quarter. i personally don't care for either team. i'm a Yellow Jackets fan and they're beating the Fighting Irish 9-0 in the second quarter. if we still had Calvin johnson we would be 14-0 by now if not more. my favorite teams are Georgia Tech, Southern Georgia, Virginia Tech, and who ever's playing the Bulldogs. sure hope the Yellow Jackets keep up their game this year.

-Chris

Comment

Georgia Tech beats Notre Dame 33-3!!!!!!!!!!! man was i excited when i opened up my Excite homepage this morning! Go Yellow Jackets!!

-Chris

Comment

USC beat the Vandals 38-10.
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
          USC beat the Vandals 38-10.
          it's ok mate. hunting season's coming so you can take out all your anger then. atleast it wasn't like the North Colorado-Hawaii game that ended 63-6 with Hawaii winning!! now that is crazy!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
            it's ok mate. hunting season's coming so you can take out all your anger then. atleast it wasn't like the North Colorado-Hawaii game that ended 63-6 with Hawaii winning!! now that is crazy!

-Chris
            I dont think I will get to do any hunting this year All my stuff is back home in Alaska.

Comment

ASpilot, I was rooting for the vandals too, I live 30 min from Idaho. Besides it could have been worse, USC is #1.
              Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power
                ASpilot, I was rooting for the vandals too, I live 30 min from Idaho. Besides it could have been worse, USC is #1.
                Very true. I have never followed football, but now that I am attending the University of Idaho, I am following our Vandals

Comment

I dont think I will get to do any hunting this year All my stuff is back home in Alaska.
                  the first thing i kill this year will be dedicated to you mate! what are you studying in for college?

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                    the first thing i kill this year will be dedicated to you mate! what are you studying in for college?

-Chris
                    I am going for Industrial Technology. Designing things on the computer basically.

Comment

Designing things on the computer basically.
                      can't go wrong with that!

-Chris

Comment

Samford Bulldogs 14 Georgia Tech 69!!!!

you have no idea how excited i was when i heard this. Hoorah Yellow Jackets!!

-Chris

Comment

i recently read an article on the most lopsided college football game in American history:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Cu..._football_game
                          Cumbeland 0 Georgia Tech 222
                          of course that was in 1916 but still!!

-Chris

Comment

all right i gotta blow off some steam. the VA Cavaliers beat GT 28-23. and VA is horrible. i am SO MAD. sorry but i'm torked!

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                            X