Off to School...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went back August 12th.

School keeps starting sooner here, they're trying to move to a year round schedual! Good thing I'm up and out of this bitch after this year!
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Haha !! Finally I can make fun of kids going back to school, while I'm chillaxin

Comment

I must be the only one who enjoys going back to school.
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I started 2 weeks ago aswell, but its different going to a new school like I did. Not the same as goin' back with all of my old buddies.
          Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
            I must be the only one who enjoys going back to school.
            I enjoy it when the school doesn't suck. Like at my last 2 schools.

Comment

You definately won't enjoy school when it's a lecture hall in a university, full of 500 students, from which 95% are geeks and the other 5% are people cool. This is at least one reason to hang out with nerds

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                You definately won't enjoy school when it's a lecture hall in a university, full of 500 students, from which 95% are geeks and the other 5% are people cool. This is at least one reason to hang out with nerds
                Hey now, nerds are people too

But I enjoy my psych class which is in an auditorium. It get to people watch
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  That's a common misconception among people who have never been to university yet.
                  In fact, only people who constantly stake out first row seats are nerds. The rest are, let's call them, normal people

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                    It get to people watch
                    I used to do that too. But then my dad told me it was voyeurism.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        You need to live on a park that is ringed by houses (we do) and you just say you are going out for a smoke (I don't). It's amazing what you can see other than the colour they painted the kitchen!

Back to school....now is time to start writing cheques for all kinds of school activities. What do my taxes pay for when I have to fork out all kinds of money the first week?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale

Back to school....now is time to start writing cheques for all kinds of school activities. What do my taxes pay for when I have to fork out all kinds of money the first week?
                          I remember back in the days, we can at least get all the pens, pencils, papers, notebooks we need from the teacher's magic cabinet. From what I hear now, this is no longer true.

Comment

Working...
                          X