Help me pick a movie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me pick a movie...

Well so a weekend is coming and, damn, I ran out of ideas which movie to rent. I hope you guys can help me pick something that both me and my gf will enjoy on a saturday night. I'm actually looking for two titles. One has to be a cute, romantic movie (for that night) and one has to be just a movie that's fun to watch (when buds come over on firday). But please do not suggest movies like "Notebook", "Walk To Remember" or "Titanic" cose those I've seen a million times. So any suggestions welcome. Short description would be nice too. Thanks in advance !

• Joe Dirt
    • Any American Pie film
    • Van Wilder or Van Wilder 2
    • Animal House
    • My Super Ex-Girlfriend
    • Top Gun
    • Hot Shots
    • Down Periscope
    • Golfballs
    • Caddyshack
    • Tom Cats
    Thats all I can think of on an empty stomach.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Watch Star Trek V: The Final Frontier...if she doesn't leave you shes a keeper....

Comment

You've seen the notebook a million times? Unless you got some play after sitting through that, please return your man card to the front desk.

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
          • Joe Dirt
          • Any American Pie film
          • Van Wilder or Van Wilder 2
          • Animal House
          • My Super Ex-Girlfriend
          • Top Gun
          • Hot Shots
          • Down Periscope
          • Golfballs
          • Caddyshack
          • Tom Cats
          Thats all I can think of on an empty stomach.
          Thanks I'll se which one to choose

Jordan, Notebook is a cute movie. Well I thnik it is and yes I have balls to admit that I liked it

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki

Jordan, Notebook is a cute movie. Well I thnik it is and yes I have balls to admit that I liked it
            Uh oh, he used the word "cute" while talking about the notebook. That definently means a suspension of the "man card"

Comment

Ahh geez. That's the result of spending too much time with a gf lol. Jyst please don't make it another 4 page thread haha like the one with Smart car...

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                Uh oh, he used the word "cute" while talking about the notebook. That definently means a suspension of the "man card"
                That, and seeing notebook, a walk to remember, and titanic a million times is actually grounds for lifetime revocation of the man card without the possiblility of ever getting it back.

Comment

Can I get a fake one though ?

Comment

If you get caught, it might permanently remove you from the club

Comment

I had a roommate that turned down sex with this girl he was really into (when she told him she wasn't wearing panties) because he wanted to watch the rest of "Mona Lisa Smile"...

I almost kicked him out of the room when he told me.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                        I had a roommate that turned down sex with this girl he was really into (when she told him she wasn't wearing panties) because he wanted to watch the rest of "Mona Lisa Smile"...

I almost kicked him out of the room when he told me.
                        Give him a break, he's probably a "different" kind of guy... he was proud enough of his "achievements" when he admitted to you

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                          Give him a break, he's probably a "different" kind of guy...
                          Indeed he was. Which brings me to my choice:

Staring 3 good friends of mine.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Watch Star Trek V: The Final Frontier...if she doesn't leave you shes a keeper....
                            Alternatively, try "Debbie does Dallas"....if she doesn't leave you after THAT then she REALLY IS a keeper !!!

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I think you lose it when you get married anyway, at least you do after you have 2 daughters. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X