X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankfurt Autoshow 13Sept. - 23Sept. 2007

Frankfurt Autoshow 2007 Day 1 - Fast Lane Daily - - Watch more free videos
    Provided by fastlanedaily at Break.com

IMO the Lambo Reventon looks great, but the interior is just not me. what do you think ??

Anyone going to attend the autoshow.????
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

I normally would love to go to the IAA, but IMHO, this year it is just way too "green" - whatever news report you see, hear or read, it's all about CO2-emissions and who has the most environmentally-friendly engine. Not that that's bad, but for one thing, it's just too much, and second, you hardly ever hear any exact prices for those "super-green" cars, or reliability experiences with those new engines.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      it's just too much
      otherwise it would be TOO LATE!

Those "super-not-green" cars feature nice technology and stunning capabilities, but we already live in the 3rd Millenium. Future is now.

And for your acceleration kicks, go'n'get a motorbike! The recently driven BMW K1200RS did around 2kg/HP, which is the level of a Ferrari Enzo...

Comment

I have 10 hours to kill in Frankfurt on the 18th....may look into going for a while .
        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair
          otherwise it would be TOO LATE!
          Oh please! This whole talk about "zOMG, mankind is killing the planet" is blown way out of proportion. Do people need to become more environmentally concious? No doubt about it, but we don't need to hear 24/7 about how WE personally destroy the planet by daring to actually fly on vacation, or daring to even use a car anymore to go downtown. Car manufacturers can build all the hybrids they want, as long as China still sh!ts on everything environmentally, it won't make a difference anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            ... as long as China still sh!ts on everything environmentally, it won't make a difference anyway.
            You can add the majority of countries on earth to that. I think your point is correct. 90% of all the enviroment and global warming bla bla is just another sucessful way to make business. And I did not say that humans are not responsible for climate changes but these new 'revolutionary' cars are not helping either.
            greetings,
            Philip

Comment

And hybrids aren't all that great for the environment anyway. What exactly happens to those nasty ass batteries when they're disposed of? China and India have probably almost the worst emissions on the planet when you combine all their old pollution spewing cars and their factories (don't they have a chemical spill about every week now in China? )

Comment

that dude is annoying

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  that dude is annoying
                  He should have waited until his voiced changed before he went on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                    (don't they have a chemical spill about every week now in China? )
                    No, only monthly . It's on a weekly basis that they open a new coal-fired power station :rolleyes: . Oh, and on a bi-weekly basis they exterminate another species of animal, either by destroying it's habitat , or by eating it .

Comment

There are the pics:

Comment

o.k. Patryk how long did it take for you to upload all those photos? I'm guessing an upwards of an hour. Am i close?

-Chris

Comment

20-25 minutes
                          My absolute record - 95 shots :

Comment

I the new Corvette.
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Ferraris, Lambos, Corvettes, Porsches, Aston Martin *drooooool*

Comment

Working...
                              X