I love BMW M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love BMW M3

I don't usually play computer games except for Flight Sim but sometimes it's time for exeption Just like last night when I was bored and feeling sick I decided to play some car racing. And I fell in love with the new BMW M3. I totally love it! I hope to take one for a test drive soon
    Anyway wanted to share some shots with you from Nürnberg Have a look at the beuty

The new M3 is such a beauty

:O What game is that!

I have to agree that the M3 Is sexy... but my family's 2007 Honda Civic Euro model is even sexier

Comment

Its nice, but the RS6 still does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
        Its nice, but the RS6 still does it for me.
        Agreed. The M3 may be a nice ride, but Audi's R(S) family is still superior, IMHO.

Comment

It's BMW's official M3 simulator. You can get it for free from their website. It rocks but it's a bit too realistic.

Comment

A link for those who want to have a play...

Comment

Just fyi it's really hard to steer with a keyboard. I used a FS yoke but recommended is playing with a wheel. Also you need a powerful system to enjoy all the features of the game.

Comment

Nice car, Patrick. Its a wolf in sheep clothing
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

now if only they had a Mustang sim. it's a sweet car but i'm a Mustang fan.

-Chris

Comment

I wish they had all BMWs in this sim or at least the new M5....
                    I'll take more shots tonite, with different weather/time etc.
                    Last edited by Guest; 2007-09-18, 00:40.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                      now if only they had a Mustang sim. it's a sweet car but i'm a Mustang fan.

-Chris
                      When I was last in California I rented a Mustang. Looks nice enough, but in true American stylee it has the pickup of a Ford Mondeo. I dont know how they manage it but to get such crap performance out of huge engines is so frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Agreed. The M3 may be a nice ride, but Audi's R(S) family is still superior, IMHO.
                        You must be joking.

Cheers.
                        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Working...
                        X