This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kazaa Safe?

I recently got a new computer, IMB based, and I want to get an illegal music downloader. I've heard of Kazaa, Limewire, and a few others. Are these safe, do any of you use them?

Any info is appreciated!

DeltaASA16

I use Kazaa all the time, just do virus scans after every use. I like it the best out of all of them, but if you will be downloading software, I reccomend file donkey. Sorry, I don't have a link right now, but I will try to find it.

Comment

Forget Kazaa, K++ is the way to go. Its also known as Kazaa Lite. Awesome awesome program. So get it instead of normal Kazaa. It removes all the spyware and all the other crap that comes with Kazaa.
      It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Now music groups are sueing up to 150,000$!!!! per song so be careful the first 600 will be in lawsuit by october
        Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

in response to "Now music groups are sueing up to 150,000$!!!! per song so be careful the first 600 will be in lawsuit by october"

go to www.kazaalite.tk for K++ aka Kazaa Lite.. or just search google since the URL changes so much for unknown reasons

it has all the "spyware" removed and all that other crap- also lets you share stuff in privacy (users can't view you list of downloads) and all sorts of goodies..etc.. The RIAA or whatever can't add you to their lawsuit if they can't get your IP Even with your IP they're fishing up their anuses..

before anyone jumps down my throat, kazaa is NOT illegal, its the sharing of copyrighted music that is - thats entirely up to you if you will or will not trade such music

Serge

Comment

We must note that the acquisition of copyrighted music through file sharing is illegal boys and girls! This friendly notive brought to you from a paint-covered Kat (I love painting!!)
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Yeah Jess I'm sure you were painting pictures.....you were trying to make yourself look like that angel.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Painting a boat actually! Gloss Red!
                I walked across an empty land
                I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                I felt the earth beneath my feet
                Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

They are expensive when you want one song off of an album of 12.

Comment

Its too much trouble, I just get all the songs I like and put them on one CD.

Comment

go ahead, download everything you can. Why should you worry about getting caught. It always happens to someone else.

Comment

A good program to set-up along with Kazaa is known as Ad-aware. Just search that on google. Searches for and removes all that spyware. Note: Some spyware does have ability to elude virus scans.

Comment

This discussion isnt exactly going to the right direction.
                          Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                          Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Working...
                          X