Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxPower
    replied
    I have the same issue with a truck sim that I have on my pc. It says 20% on CPU but it says 65K on the memory-usage. It kills my laptop although I have 1gb RAm on it.

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    can you scan your PC for viruses? if so i would do it just to make sure that there aren't any bugs. also try and go START>PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES>SYSTEM TOOLS>SYSTEM RESTORE. and if that doesn't work i'm out of options.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by z740
    OK...what's with the Polish windows?
    i haven't a clue as how to fix your problem but i'm sure someone will.
    I KNEW you were gonna ask haha
    It's cheapper
    Hopefully someone can help me with this prob.

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    PS. don't ask why Polish Windows...
    OK...what's with the Polish windows?
    i haven't a clue as how to fix your problem but i'm sure someone will.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Another problem a bit off topic but who cares.
    So I tried installing Ultimate Terrain Europe which is an .exe file. I double clicked it and nothing happened. When I go to my task manager it shows that UTE takes about 4000kb memory usage which is in norm and the CPU usage is 99% :w00t: And nothing will happen for the next 15 minutes. I tried again and again and nothing happened. The file is not corrupted because I've installed UTE like a million times before. Does anybody know a solution to it ?
    That's what I'm talking about:

PS. don't ask why Polish Windows...
    Last edited by Guest; 2007-09-23, 16:41.

Leave a comment:

• turbotraker
    replied
    Originally posted by z740
    low fat
    no fat
    low calorie
    low cholestoral
    meat only
    vegitarian
    low carb
    or a flexible diet?

-Chris
    My god I see a poll.....

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    My account is about to go on a diet
    low fat
    no fat
    low calorie
    low cholestoral
    meat only
    vegitarian
    low carb
    or a flexible diet?

just make sure that the hard drive you select will have enough memory to store all of your imortant photos, documents, music, etc.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    I guess I'm drivin to Best Buy tomorrow My account is about to go on a diet

Leave a comment:

• turbotraker
    replied
    . But external drive would be usufull !
    I would class them as essential. I purchased a 500gb external, backed up 80% of all my pictures/documents/files etc. Two weeks later my motherboard burnt out, lost EVERYTHING on both internal hard drives. I was lucky only to lose a few bits and bobs.
    I only paid 60 quid for a 500gb.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    I think Chasen is suing them for copyright infringement. Even though his was only a roadside business.

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Haha BJ's Wholesale - funny name
    I've been thinking of getting one to backup my documents, pictures and music. For now I keep docs and stuff on drive D and music on E. So if anything messes up I jsut reinstall Windows on C and keep all my stuff on the other partitions. But external drive would be usufull !

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    it will take you a while to back up your entire hard drive but if your computer crashes and you loose all of your data you will be thankful you have an external hard drive. you can get them pretty much anywhere they sell electronics. i think we got ours at BJs Wholesale. it's kind of like WalMart and i'm sure you could find one online at a website like Amazon, eBay, etc. they run anywhere from $100 up and most have over 100GB of space.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Thanks again for the link Chris. Sent and I'm surprised by how fast the transfer was lol.
    I'm thinking of buying an external hard drive. Are they like fast or slow like flash drives ?

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    do you have an external hard drive? if you don't you should so you can back up your computer, etc. if you do transfer all that you want over to it and then import it onto your laptop.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Thanks Chris I'll have a look at the site.
    DVD is smaller than 5GB plus my burner is not working. Also my iPod is only 4GB so it won't work plus I don't feel like loosing all my music. And I don't have any other flash drives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X