Nearing 1,000,000th Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearing 1,000,000th Photo

And the race is on to see who will have the one-millionth photo on JP.Net. who do you think it will be? what sort of A/C, what country/airport? i know i'm gonna try and time my upload just right so i can be close. of course i'm sure that if someone's pic was the one millionth and first then they should get equal credit as with the 999,999th pic. good luck to all who try and ail the one millionth shot on the best aviation site on the net.

-Chris

Mike O'Bern or Nik French. Probably one of the MAN guys anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
      And the race is on to see who will have the one-millionth photo on JP.Net. who do you think it will be? what sort of A/C, what country/airport? i know i'm gonna try and time my upload just right so i can be close. of course i'm sure that if someone's pic was the one millionth and first then they should get equal credit as with the 999,999th pic. good luck to all who try and ail the one millionth shot on the best aviation site on the net.

-Chris
      So I am not the only one looking out for the millionth photo.

Comment

[photoid=1000000]

Well it's still waiting
        I wish it was my shot but I can only wish haha. Might be actaully nice if it was someone well known like i.e. Sam Chui with his superb pics.

Comment

i'm sure the screeners will only let it be a really cool pic. not some side on shot of a CRJ, or something else that is boring.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
            i'm sure the screeners will only let it be a really cool pic. not some side on shot of a CRJ, or something else that is boring.

-Chris
            No. If its any shot worthy of the database they'll accept it, it'll just happen to be photo 1,000,000. Are you suggesting they reject all pics once they hit 999,999 until something cool comes out.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Exactly how many pictures are there in the database right now?
              Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power
                Exactly how many pictures are there in the database right now?
                As of 03:22 GMT, there are 982,695 photos in database

Comment

Any idea how many are in the queue?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                    Any idea how many are in the queue?
                    As of 04:29 GMT there are 3173 pics in the queue.

Comment

Let's place bets on who will have 1000000th photo ! Anyone who wants to play has to pay me an entrance fee of $5

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                        Let's place bets on who will have 1000000th photo ! Anyone who wants to play has to pay me an entrance fee of $5

Not THAT sly , Slick

This will be cool to see and the shot and who gets the "slot"

Alex
                        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                          How will we find out 'exactly' which pic is the 1,000,000th? Or will admin announce it in forums?

Comment

I bet it will be announced, will probably become top of last 24 hours, will have "1000000th photo" in remarks so will be easy to find, and I might be wrong but the photo id will be 1000000.

Comment

Even thought there are 982,764 pics in database, the id number for latest accepted pic is 6069979, either I have my numbers wrong or photo ID number isn't reflecting on the number of pics in database.

Maybe a screener or admin could answer for us?

Comment

Working...
                              X