Ok, Rob, here's a funny for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Rob, here's a funny for you

I figure since you're always posting jokes, I'd give you a break and just let you laugh for once.
    Only In Glasgow
    Bono, the lead singer of the band, U2, is famous throughout the
    entertainment industry for being more than just a little self-righteous. At a recent U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland, he asked the audience for total quiet.
    Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds, he'd clap his hands.
    Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."
    A voice with a broad Scottish accent from the front of the crowd pierced the quiet . . .

"Well, stop doin' it then, ya evil basturd!"

corny but still pretty funny

Comment

Pretty good Jordan.

Bono is such a hypocrite anyway, demanding countries give more in foreighn aid, but he move his head office so he would pay less taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
        Pretty good Jordan.

Bono is such a hypocrite anyway, demanding countries give more in foreighn aid, but he move his head office so he would pay less taxes.
        I'm always skeptical of anybody with that much money who's always urging other people to give more. But if it makes people care about an issue I guess it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
          I figure since you're always posting jokes, I'd give you a break and just let you laugh for once.
          ha, ha - yes "I'll see yooze, Jimmy" !

Thanks for the funny - have been away (UK) and it's just been quarter end at work, so it's time to dig out the funnies again.......
          RobB

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB
            Thanks for the funny - have been away (UK) and it's just been quarter end at work, so it's time to dig out the funnies again.......
            YEEEEAH! Bring them now! GO! GO! GO!
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB
              so it's time to dig out the funnies again.......
              YEEEEEHAAAWWW!!! hurry up i've been bored with out them!

-Chris

Comment

A police officer is parked outside a bar one night when he sees a drunk man stumble out the door. The man staggers through the parking lot and falls down. He tries his keys in five different cars before getting in and driving off. The cop immediately pulls him over and makes the man take a breathalyser test. The man blows a 0.0.

"This thing must be broken," The cop says.

The man responds, "Nope, tonight I'm the designated decoy!"

Comment

all right i couldn't resist.
                  There's a bling guy on a flight to Texas and the person sitting next to him tells him about how everything is bigger and better in Texas. When he gets off the plane he goes to his hotell, unpacks, and goes down to the bar. He orders a beer and it comes in a giant mug. He tells the bartender that he is amazed at how big everything is in Texas. He finishes his beer and asks where the rest room is. She tells him to go past the cash registers and take a left, it will be the second door on the left. He walks past the cash registers, turns left, finds the first door with his pole, and keeps on going. He trips up but catches himself but he misses the second door. He walks through the third door falls in the pool and starts yelling, "DON'T FLUSH, DON'T FLUSH"!

-Chris

Comment

A woman's three daughters lose their virginities after getting married, and send their mom an ad from a magazine which well-described their first time. The first daughter sent her an add from a chocolate company saying "Short and Sweet." The woman smiled at this. The next daughter sent an add from a beer company saying "Great till the last drop.". At this, the woman smiled, but uncomfortably. Then she recived a letter from her third daughter. It was a British Airways ad.

"Three times a day, seven days a week, both ways."

This next one is edgy, but thats life.

There was a guy who was struggling to decide what to wear to go to a fancy costume party... Then he had a bright idea.
                    When the host answered the door, he found the guy standing there with no shirt and no socks on.
                    "What the hell are you supposed to be?" asked the host.
                    "A premature ejaculation," said the man. "I just came in my pants!"
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla

Comment

An airline captain was breaking in a very pretty new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a stay-over in another city. Upon their arrival the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened to her.

She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room.

"You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied, "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

Comment

^ hmmmm....

On a passenger flight, the pilot comes over the public address system as usual to greet the passengers. He tells them at what altitude they’ll be flying, the expected arrival time, and a bit about the weather, and advises them to relax and have a good flight... Then, forgetting to turn off the microphone, he says to his co-pilot, "What would relax me right now is a cup of coffee and a blow job." All the passengers hear it. As a stewardess immediately begins to run toward the cockpit to tell the pilot of his slip-up, one of the passengers stops her and says "Don’t forget the coffee!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
                            ^ hmmmm....

On a passenger flight, the pilot comes over the public address system as usual to greet the passengers. He tells them at what altitude they’ll be flying, the expected arrival time, and a bit about the weather, and advises them to relax and have a good flight... Then, forgetting to turn off the microphone, he says to his co-pilot, "What would relax me right now is a cup of coffee and a blow job." All the passengers hear it. As a stewardess immediately begins to run toward the cockpit to tell the pilot of his slip-up, one of the passengers stops her and says "Don’t forget the coffee!"
                            old...............but still good

Comment

Dont you just love Rugby and the scrumming sequence we now have to put up with -

Scrumming will never be the same again - hey, do you think she plays hooker ?
                              Last edited by RobinB; 2007-10-03, 08:55.
                              RobB

Comment

Working...
                              X