How much do YOU hate yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do YOU hate yourself?

Well, I've gotta say...I really think I'm a moron! Here's what happened to me...

MAY 2003

I get these four pages filled with assignments to do for various courses over the summer. To sum it up, I have to go to two places, watch two historic movies, read one historic book, and read the following: a pulitzer prize book, a bestseller book, and a play. Oh, and I have to write a 5 page paper on each...

AUGUST 2003

I read all the books, and now I'm staring at a blank word document. that's right...i have to write about 40 pages ofstuff..in size 10 font, no double spacing! Call it a schoolboy's anger, but I'm pissed. Oh yeah, School starts on Monday. My dad thnks im done with it all, so he can't catch me working on anything....

Life stinks!

Signed,
    ATLcenter
    certified Procrastinater

Doesn't that suck! When I was a junior in college, I went on a study abroad program for the spring semester. Basically, all I had to do was write two papers in each of the two classes I was taking over at the British uni.

I was over there for right about four months. The easter break was the first four weeks in April. After that, I had three more weeks and then I got to go home. The regular term paper in each class was due the first day back from Easter Break. I was not required to sit for examinations, but as a substitute I had to submit an additional term paper due right before it was time to leave for home. These term papers were supposed to be in the 10+ page range minimum.

At the first due date, I ended up having ZERO work done despite dragging some library books and some printed articles through seven different European countries on my two-and-a-half week trip. I actually decided to go home to America for a week at the first part of the Easter break, even though I should have stayed there and worked on my term papers!

Ended up turning the first two late for a penalty and the last two on the last possible day. Made me a nervous wreck!

Mike
    Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
    lp.org

Comment

Working...
    X