Thanksgiving Day in Canda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Day in Canda

Today, Monday October 8th, is Thanksgiving Day in Canada. How's the turkey guys?

I may have asked this question before, there are three places (countries etc) that celebrate Thanksgiving Day. Two are Canada and the United States. What's the third?

Scroll down after you think about a bit.

Norfolk Island, a dependancy of Australia. The tradition was started on Norfolk Island after learning about it from American whalers. This year they celebrate it on November 28.

Happy Turkey Day guys! So what are y'all having? I know when our Thanksgiving comes we have turkey, cranberry muffins, cherry pie, corn bread, stuffing, green beans, venison, and a bunch of other stuff. Oh, and the turkey is a Wild Turkey killed by yours truly.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
      Happy Turkey Day guys! So what are y'all having?
      Thesis project and studying for mid-term, as usual.
      Though I'm happy to say this Thanksgiving is the least busy of all since I entered university.

Comment

Canada....what's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          Canada....what's that?

It is this so called "Country" to the North that sends its citizens to the US to take all the good fishing spots, and litter the ground with beer cans and cigarettes
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving

Comment

^^Damn Quebecers....
              My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                It is this so called "Country" to the North that sends its citizens to the US to take all the good fishing spots, and litter the ground with beer cans and cigarettes
                Nah, these days, they take all the good deals from your local Target or Wal-Mart

Comment

Turkey??? Made some Australian Lamb. Good Times!

Comment

Happy thanksgiving guys !! No turkey for me today. Don't really have time...

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                      ^^Damn Quebecers....
                      It is actually the Yukoners.

Oh, we dont have a Target or Wal-Mart, so they get their huge motorhomes and campers, and take over Haines.

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                        hahaha that's what the Yanks do here in Central Ontario.

Did anyone figure out it was Norfolk Island?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                          Did anyone figure out it was Norfolk Island?
                          Nope. Never even heard of it.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                          X