If the world was ruled by women......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the world was ruled by women......

OK, it's Monday, we gave Argentina a hiding at the RWC 2007 semi's and we take on England come Saturday. Now, hypothetically speaking, and taking the liberty (and thus not offending the fairer sex) in saying the world is ruled by men.... If it were the other way round and the world was ruled by women - what would change ?

For instance.

1: There would be 50 rolls of toilet paper in the bog and the seat would be chained to the floor.

2:PC mouse's would have a flip up lid with mirror and make up.

3: Car speedometer would read "stop, dead slow, slow, bit faster, faster still all the way to "close your eyes and pray".

4: Car dealers would categorise cars by colour

5: Shoe sales would be compulsory in school's carriculum

6: Men would love shopping

7: Men would be able to read minds

8: New Zealand will have a knitting team at the 2011 RWC.

Oh well, while we will NEVER (seem) to understand women, we continue to chase them - on second thoughts, who says the world is not run by women ??!!
    RobB

Hmm wow. I have so many I could add right now.

Comment

I thought it was ruled by women. At least the three at my house think it is!

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
        The three in my house KNOW they rule, there is no "thinking" about that.

Oh yes, other things that would change.

1: The words "left" and "right" would become "down" and "up"
        2: "Coz I said so" would be the preamble to any conversation.
        3: "Sex" would be spelled "Sexx" and thus become a four letter word that would seldom be used, especially in public.
        4: Page 3 pinups would not have boobs !
        5: Men would invent self serving beer.
        6: Men would be able to upgrade from the basic "switch on/switch off" mode to "multi functional" mode.
        RobB

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          I am pretty sure it is. Especially when my dad leaves for two weeks at a time, and I am stuck home with my mom and sister
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

could you imagine the wars that would start for no apparent reason.... "why are you attacking my country??!?" "oh I think you know why!"

lol
              In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur2004
                could you imagine the wars that would start for no apparent reason.... "why are you attacking my country??!?" "oh I think you know why!"

lol
                Yes, there would basically be world wars every month

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                  Yes, there would basically be world wars every month
                  At least they dont have the "balls" to slaughter innocent people and invade countries illegally ay. There would be just a little bitch fight, a bit of hair pulling and what not and that would be the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                    At least they dont have the "balls" to slaughter innocent people and invade countries illegally ay. There would be just a little bitch fight, a bit of hair pulling and what not and that would be the end of it.
                    Don't forget the throwing of wine and/or coffee on opponent's $XXXX dress

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                      There would be just a little bitch fight, a bit of hair pulling and what not and that would be the end of it.
                      hey hey nothing wrong with that!! those are the best especially when the clothing starts getting torn
                      In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

It would not a war for oil, but with baby oil.

Comment

Working...
                        X