Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

""SPORTS""

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=40247
    Well Asmir it looks like our Jags
    And no I don't live in Jax!

    -Chris

    Comment


    • #32
      Anybody watching the Patriots take on the Colts today?
      BH Airlines A319

      Comment


      • #33
        Yup, definitely. Go Patriots!!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Ugh, can't stand the word "Soccer". It's football damn it!
          That rubbish you play on the other side of the pond stole the name, and granted the real sport with a completely different one.

          I'm a huge Spurs fan, and i follow them with a passion.
          I will admit (before Pollit has a go at me) that we're not exactly having the best of seasons, but we've got the players, we've got the new manager, and we've got huge fan support so who knows where we will be come May.

          Can I say, that to anyone that isn't a United fan, Cristiano Ronaldo is hated with a passion, If you want to idolise him, be my guest, but for heavens sake don't be like him. He is actually a complete c**t.

          Anyway, Spurs for the UEFA cup!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by magic48
            Yup, definitely. Go Patriots!!!

            Whoo-Whoo Go Pats.
            BH Airlines A319

            Comment


            • #36
              Favorite Sports
              Baseball
              Football
              Hockey
              Soccer
              Baksetball
              Ultimate Frisbee Yup that is a sport
              Volleyball
              Played at one time
              Little League Baseball in 3rd Grade
              Street Hockey
              Favorite Teams
              High School Team Downers Grove South Mustangs
              Baseball Cubs and Red Sox
              Football Bears
              Hockey Detroit RedWings
              Basketball Chicago Bulls
              NCAA Don't really care, I watch em all.
              John Poshepny

              If the Wright brother were alive today Wilbur would have to fire Orville to reduce costs. Herb Kelleher, Southwest Airlines, 'USA Today,' 1994

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
                Whoo-Whoo Go Pats.
                w00t w00t what a comeback by New England!!! Great win!!!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by magic48
                  w00t w00t what a comeback by New England!!! Great win!!!

                  Yeah with that 4th quater closing in on them for a sec i though we were gonna lose,but i knew Brady can withstand any obstucle.
                  BH Airlines A319

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by magic48
                    Yup, definitely. Go Patriots!!!

                    Here are some highlightes from the game!!

                    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d803e858a
                    BH Airlines A319

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Yea that was a good game. Defently worth watching, too bad it wasn't on primetime.
                      John Poshepny

                      If the Wright brother were alive today Wilbur would have to fire Orville to reduce costs. Herb Kelleher, Southwest Airlines, 'USA Today,' 1994

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by AASuper80Fan
                        Favorite Sports
                        Ultimate Frisbee Yup that is a sport
                        hell yeah i love that game

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Dan380
                          Ugh, can't stand the word "Soccer". It's football damn it!
                          That rubbish you play on the other side of the pond stole the name, and granted the real sport with a completely different one.

                          I'm a huge Spurs fan, and i follow them with a passion.
                          I will admit (before Pollit has a go at me) that we're not exactly having the best of seasons, but we've got the players, we've got the new manager, and we've got huge fan support so who knows where we will be come May.

                          Can I say, that to anyone that isn't a United fan, Cristiano Ronaldo is hated with a passion, If you want to idolise him, be my guest, but for heavens sake don't be like him. He is actually a complete c**t.

                          Anyway, Spurs for the UEFA cup!
                          Top 4?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Dan380
                            Can I say, that to anyone that isn't a United fan, Cristiano Ronaldo is hated with a passion, If you want to idolise him, be my guest, but for heavens sake don't be like him. He is actually a complete c**t.
                            I am a ManU fan, and I still think that C. Ronaldo is a no-good whining and diving POS.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                              I am a ManU fan, and I still think that C. Ronaldo is a no-good whining and diving POS.
                              What boooooo youuuuu.

                              Christiano Rulesssssssssss.


                              Haterssssssssss
                              BH Airlines A319

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Just search the net for videos of him, that fvcker dives more often in one game than the other players in the Premier League combined over the course of an entire season.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X