""SPORTS""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    I am a ManU fan, and I still think that C. Ronaldo is a no-good whining and diving POS.
    I don't agree with what Ronaldo had done when he first joined, but you're going to get that with any young Footballers from Italy, Spain and Portugal. He seems to have grown out of it now. Some people say he goes down to easy but when you're running at the speed he runs at the slighest touch and make you go down.

The problem we have now is Anderson and Nani. I'm sure Fergie wasn't impressed with Anderson on Saturday after his imaginary yellow cards and rolling about - I bet next year he'll be great though.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Just search the net for videos of him, that fvcker dives more often in one game than the other players in the Premier League combined over the course of an entire season.
      But if you were running as fast as him,you would too!!

BH Airlines A319

Comment

Meh, Aaron Lennon could do that without the hacking and diving.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan380
          Meh, Aaron Lennon could do that without the hacking and diving.
          Pshhh please,out of all the players you find that sorry loser.
          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Can this be true?

BH Airlines A319

Comment

Why are they complaining after winning the game?? I didn't notice the skip sound. Did you?

Comment

I follow Snowmachining
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                  Why are they complaining after winning the game?? I didn't notice the skip sound. Did you?
                  Thats what im saying,i mean ok if they lost but they beat them.Why would they want any of that kind of spotlight on them?Idiots

And no i didnt notice the skip sound
                  BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
                    But if you were running as fast as him,you would too!!
                    If I was running as fast as him and got fouled, I'd fall to the lawn and lie there. I wouldn't gain altitude while "falling" and manage to turn my face towards the ref to see if I'm getting my freekick, only to have my face turn sour upon realising that he won't give me that free-kick, all within a matter of milliseconds. Case in point one of his pathetic dives in WC game for the third place against Germany.

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
                    Good thing those weaklings don't play the actual Football in countries like Spain, Italy and especially Turkey - now THOSE are fvcking loud.

Comment

Nfl Fan's

Anybody watch the Jags kill the Panters 37-6?

And is anybody watching Patriots vs Steelers game?
                      BH Airlines A319

Comment

Go Jags!! Superbowl here we come! Yeah right. At least they're doing better than last year.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                          Go Jags!! Superbowl here we come! Yeah right. At least they're doing better than last year.

-Chris

You never know they are doing better every year. And did you see the 80 yard TD by Taylor?
                          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
                            Yep...only you yanks could turn the game of rugby into a Hollywood extravaganza
                            Oh Boy, Greg - For an Aussie........ I would go so far as to say that "football" in the U S of A refers to the gridiron version of the "oval ball" game. As opposed to some Aussies who play AFL on a cricket oval. There are some Aussies that actually play RUGBY (Union as opposed to League) along with the rest of the civilised world who play Rugby Union.

For myself:

played Rugby (Union), Cricket (that other very civilised sport), Field Hockey (on grass as opposed to ice) and swam at school. Post school, sailing we race Formula 1 (23 footer keel boat) and cruise (booze) on a Dean260 (26 foot cat).

Oh yes, who won the 2007 IRB World Cup again ? Clue, it was not England, France, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Argentina, Ireland, USA, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, Romania, Japan or Italy.......
                            Last edited by RobinB; 2007-12-10, 16:09.
                            RobB

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB
                              Oh yes, who won the 2007 IRB World Cup again ? Clue, it was not England, France, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Argentina, Ireland, USA, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, Romania, Japan or Italy.......
                              Uhmm.........Giorgia?

Comment

Had tickets to the Niners-Vikings game, but had to work. DAMN IT.
                                sigpic
                                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                                X