X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z740
    replied
    Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
    Chris did you watch JAGS vs Texans game?
    Yes unfortunately I did. After the second kickoff return for a TD I turned it off as I knew they were gonna loose. At least they still go to the wildcard playoffs next week. Still not sure if they're playing the Steelers or the Chargers. I'm hoping it's the Chargers as Ben can beat the JAGS any day except for the day a few weeks ago!

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• AASuper80Fan
    replied
    It was a good game the Giants and the Pats, certantly a good effort by the G-Men. The Bears won 2 in a row!

Leave a comment:

• Asmir Hamidovic
    replied
    Yeah but the Giants put up a good fight.

p.s i too am a pats fan

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    Basically the Pats are 16-0 and thats all that matters

Leave a comment:

• Asmir Hamidovic
    replied
    Chris did you watch JAGS vs Texans game?

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    Didn't watch it but when I saw the results I rubbed it in my friend's face for 7 straight hours at school. He of course is a diehard Steelers dan.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• Asmir Hamidovic
    replied
    Hey did anyone watch the Jags Steelers game?

Leave a comment:

• Asmir Hamidovic
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Had tickets to the Niners-Vikings game, but had to work. DAMN IT.

Ouchhh

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Should've scalped them.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• magic48
    replied
    Originally posted by RobinB
    Oh yes, who won the 2007 IRB World Cup again ? Clue, it was not England, France, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Argentina, Ireland, USA, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, Romania, Japan or Italy.......
    Uhmm.........Giorgia?

Leave a comment:

• RobinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg Wilson
    Yep...only you yanks could turn the game of rugby into a Hollywood extravaganza
    Oh Boy, Greg - For an Aussie........ I would go so far as to say that "football" in the U S of A refers to the gridiron version of the "oval ball" game. As opposed to some Aussies who play AFL on a cricket oval. There are some Aussies that actually play RUGBY (Union as opposed to League) along with the rest of the civilised world who play Rugby Union.

For myself:

played Rugby (Union), Cricket (that other very civilised sport), Field Hockey (on grass as opposed to ice) and swam at school. Post school, sailing we race Formula 1 (23 footer keel boat) and cruise (booze) on a Dean260 (26 foot cat).

Oh yes, who won the 2007 IRB World Cup again ? Clue, it was not England, France, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Argentina, Ireland, USA, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, Romania, Japan or Italy.......
    Last edited by RobinB; 2007-12-10, 16:09.

Leave a comment:

• Asmir Hamidovic
    replied
    Originally posted by z740
    Go Jags!! Superbowl here we come! Yeah right. At least they're doing better than last year.

-Chris

You never know they are doing better every year. And did you see the 80 yard TD by Taylor?

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    Go Jags!! Superbowl here we come! Yeah right. At least they're doing better than last year.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• Asmir Hamidovic
    replied
    Nfl Fan's

Anybody watch the Jags kill the Panters 37-6?

And is anybody watching Patriots vs Steelers game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X