20's vs 30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20's vs 30's

Which age group would you rather be a part of-20 somethings or 30 somethings? (if you could chose) Why?

Also, for the fellows out there, would you rather date women in their 20's or 30's? State your reasons why.

I look forward to some intersting posts.
    Attitude is as important as altitude...

Are you a girl or a guy?
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

20's you have more energy, but 30's are far more fun as they lack the overemotional outbursts of the 20's.

ADG
        ADG
        No makeovers please .....

Comment

On Friday, I'm gonna be 22!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Next year I am gonna be, hmmm,....... 18

Comment

Now that I am on the edge of turning 30, I really can say that with age comes maturity (well maturity to a point). Someone in their 20s can have the same responsibilities as someone in their 30s does (house, spouse, kids, etc.), but it's the maturity that differs. I am a lot different now at 28 than I was at say 21, let alone 18. When you're in your early 20s, you're really out there looking to have fun; by the late 20s, most are beginning to settle down. I've been giving this some thought as of late, as having just recently been to my 10 year high school reunion (that's another thread).

Comment

Working...
              X