Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO CYYZ Spotters

Ok it starts to irritate me now.
    Who (if anyone on this forum) owns a Black Chevrolet Suburban with ON licence plates "LAX2YYZ". I've been spotting quite often lately and I see this SUV parked all the time however it has really dark tinted windows so i can't see if the driver is inside, yet he's never outside. I think it belongs to a spotter as he always parkes under the arrival path. I've seen it few times at Wendy's parkng lot and on Dixie Road as well as Dixon. I was just wondering if it's someone from jp.net cose if so would be nice to know. I would ask the driver but I never see him around the car...

Why does it bother you? It could be the police cracking down on your weed smoking.

-Chris

Comment

hrmmm, I've never noticed the that specific car, but then again I haven't had time to spot in about 3 months =/

Comment

I'll go over to Wendy's tonight and see if he is there

Comment

Alright. What's funny and also creepy at the same time is that this SUV passed my on my way home on Rathburn/Mavis intersection which is in Mississauga, pretty far away from CYYZ. Hmm that starts to scarry me :S
          I'll take a pic of it on sunday.

Comment

Working...
          X