Mac OS X 10.5 Lepoard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac OS X 10.5 Lepoard

Well it finally arrived yesterday and was installed today! I'm so excited. The widgets are awesome! And everything else is works wonderfully. The new Safari has spell check, so as we speak I am changing my spelling in the post so no one can get me for spelling anymore! Coverflow isn't all that bad but it isn't really interesting. Dashboard is AWESOME!! And the new programs run beautifully. I will upload some screen shots as soon as I get through experimenting with all of the programs.

-Chris

Really looking forward to have it too !! just waiting to know if there's any bug for the next 2 weeks or so...
    Cheers
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by z740
      ...so no one can get me for spelling anymore!
      And everything else is works wonderfully.
      And the new programs run beautifully.
      Nothin' for grammar, though?
      Just giving you a hard time. Anxious to see the screenshots!
      -Mitch

Comment

Tomorrow it's the first thing I'll do at work: Installing Leopard!

If I find time this week, I'll also install Leopard on my Mac at home during this week, and I really can't wait!!

Simon

Besides: My Safari 2.0 has a Spell checker already!
        Last edited by justtosim; 2007-10-28, 19:23.
        Simon De Rudder
        JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Get the latest info on new preview builds of Windows 11 as they roll out to Windows Insiders. Now updated for 22635.3500 for the Beta Channel and Build 26200 for the Canary Channel, both released on April 19, 2024.

Comment

All our macs are updated. To say my brother is obsessed would be an understatement.

As for me, I'm typing this message from a Dell.

Comment

I smell a Windows lover!

Finder:

Cover Flow:

Dashboard:

Spaces:

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                I feel really sorry for you

Comment

Not too bad, unless of course they forced you to buy one of their "our cartridges are available solely from US and way overpriced"-printer .

Personally, I'm with Windows, and will be with Windows for the foreseeable future. Haven't had the blue screen of death in at least 5 years. Whereas the rotating rainbow ball of doom has made regular appearances on the Mac at work...

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                    Whereas the rotating rainbow ball of doom has made regular appearances on the Mac at work...
                    Do you have a G4 or G5? I will occasionally get him too whenever I do something too fast.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                      Do you have a G4 or G5? I will occasionally get him too whenever I do something too fast.
                      G4.

Comment

G4.
                        What OS version are you running?

-Chris

Comment

10.something

Comment

Not too bad, unless of course they forced you to buy one of their "our cartridges are available solely from US and way overpriced"-printer .

Personally, I'm with Windows, and will be with Windows for the foreseeable future. Haven't had the blue screen of death in at least 5 years. Whereas the rotating rainbow ball of doom has made regular appearances on the Mac at work...
                            Agreed. I honestly dislike windows, but when it comes down to it, internet runs better on a windows, FSX is windows compatible, FSX is windows compatible, and more things are compatible with it.

Comment

Agreed. I honestly dislike windows, but when it comes down to it, internet runs better on a windows, FSX is windows compatible, FSX is windows compatible, and more things are compatible with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X