Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikecweb
    replied
    Yeah bro alot of chicks do that in the states too. Maybe some of the fellas on here just haven't seen a girl right b4 sleeping so they wouldn't know.

Leave a comment:

• craigmurray
    replied
    Just before bed it's quite acceptable! Women wear boxers too. Maybe your countries aren't quite as free and honest as ours?

You might care to remember normal only relates to yourself and what you think - not others!

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    Originally posted by kaddyuk
    Originally posted by craigmurray
    One crawled up an ex girlfriends boxers once - I've never heard anyone scream so loud! And there was nothing between the boxers and "Camel Toe" either!

I think Anna has had a cockroach incident too, perhaps she'll start to post here one day too!
    It worries me that you have dated a girl who wore boxers!!!

Normally girls wear panties or a thong :P
    thats exactly what i thought, if ur girl firends whants to walk around the house in something that will cover up ur thong maybe a pair of pants would be more normal

Leave a comment:

• craigmurray
    replied
    She was a Kiwi, need I say more!

The thong was under the boxers, it's just unsociable to walk about a house with others in it wearing just a gee banger!

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Originally posted by craigmurray
    I think Anna has had a cockroach incident too, perhaps she'll start to post here one day too!
    Well I hope she does start to post here. Nothin better than hearing bout cockroaches crawling up womens underwear.

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    Biggest one I ever saw was on the Gold Coast. I haven't seen too many here in Canada. Too damn cold in the winter.

Leave a comment:

• craigmurray
    replied
    One crawled up an ex girlfriends boxers once - I've never heard anyone scream so loud! And there was nothing between the boxers and "Camel Toe" either!

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Cockroaches??? Sacred?? Are you mad

Leave a comment:

• pbateson
    started a topic Cockroaches?

Cockroaches?

Are you sacred of cockroaches?
Working...
X