• Cockroaches?

Are you sacred of cockroaches?

Cockroaches??? Sacred?? Are you mad
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

One crawled up an ex girlfriends boxers once - I've never heard anyone scream so loud! And there was nothing between the boxers and "Camel Toe" either!

I think Anna has had a cockroach incident too, perhaps she'll start to post here one day too!

Comment

Biggest one I ever saw was on the Gold Coast. I haven't seen too many here in Canada. Too damn cold in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by craigmurray
          I think Anna has had a cockroach incident too, perhaps she'll start to post here one day too!
          Well I hope she does start to post here. Nothin better than hearing bout cockroaches crawling up womens underwear.
          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

She was a Kiwi, need I say more!

The thong was under the boxers, it's just unsociable to walk about a house with others in it wearing just a gee banger!

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              One crawled up an ex girlfriends boxers once - I've never heard anyone scream so loud! And there was nothing between the boxers and "Camel Toe" either!

It worries me that you have dated a girl who wore boxers!!!

Normally girls wear panties or a thong :P
              thats exactly what i thought, if ur girl firends whants to walk around the house in something that will cover up ur thong maybe a pair of pants would be more normal
              frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Just before bed it's quite acceptable! Women wear boxers too. Maybe your countries aren't quite as free and honest as ours?

You might care to remember normal only relates to yourself and what you think - not others!

Comment

Yeah bro alot of chicks do that in the states too. Maybe some of the fellas on here just haven't seen a girl right b4 sleeping so they wouldn't know.

Comment

Re: Cockroaches?

Originally posted by pbateson
                    Are you sacred of cockroaches?
                    Of course cockroaches are scarey - you can put them in the microwave and they don't die, just scurry around - if you bomb them with a nuke they only die if they are at gound zero and get vaporized, otherwise they keep right on multiplying as though nothing happened. Anything that can take that kind of punishment and still live is scarey. Didn't you ever watch any of those 50's sci-fi movies about giant bugs?

Comment

If they could only avoid the horrible death of being squashed by a shoe.

Comment

She was a Kiwi, need I say more!
                        :P
                        I walked across an empty land
                        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                        I felt the earth beneath my feet
                        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

My friend's younger brother has roaches in his room, once we caught him smoking one. He sell's them for $5.00.
                          "You can run but you'll die tired."
                          Semper Fidelis
                          United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Here in the south, roaches are very common so it's no big deal. However, I don't like to have the buggers crawling around so I get rid of them if I see them. However, I have only noticed them around places that are not really clean.
                            Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                            No Frontiers

Comment

Nothing wrong with Kiwi's Kat, definately not what I was implying! Infact, it's a country Frank and I love to visit whenever we can - the spotting, photography and beer are fantastic!

God Bless cheap airfares to NZ

Comment

Working...
                              X