No announcement yet.

Cockroaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a phobia of Roaches! Most people are terrified of spiders........I am too but not as bad as roaches!
    YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Bienvenue à bord les ailes d'Air Transat!

Comment

They make a nice noise when you step on them.

:crunch:

Comment

Huh? Roaches? I spend two months in India every summer....I goota lot more to worry about than a friggin roach in my closet!

Actually, in my uncle's village-home, we have too many cockroaches, so it doesn't matter. Usually, I wake up, brush my teeth, say hello to the cockroach crawling out of the kitchen, and then read the paper with a cockroach sitting on the chair next me. That frequent.
        SHORT ANS: NO!

Comment

Huh? Roaches? I spend two months in India every summer....I goota lot more to worry about than a friggin roach in my closet!
          Yeah, lizards, I meet a lot of them back in India. :P
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Well the roaches we have down here in the south are typically small like around 1/2 an inch.. We have never had them in our house but my brother who is stationed in CA has them ALL OVER.. Only they are at least 2 inches long there, they are huge and quite scary.

But that's common out in the desert.. Oh and I noticed some in a hotel room in Dallas I stayed at last month.
            "You can run but you'll die tired."
            Semper Fidelis
            United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Originally posted by craigmurray
              Just before bed it's quite acceptable! Women wear boxers too. Maybe your countries aren't quite as free and honest as ours?

You might care to remember normal only relates to yourself and what you think - not others!
              my country is america its pretty "free" i didnt mean to affend any one
              frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                Yeah bro alot of chicks do that in the states too. Maybe some of the fellas on here just haven't seen a girl right b4 sleeping so they wouldn't know.
                i have never been with a girl who where boxers befor "sleeping"
                frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

You can microwave them and they dont die??? Why am I just now learning about this? I need to get one of those 4-5 dollar microwaves at Salvation Army or Goodwill or somethig.
                  It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

I guess I could understand in your case kev. I mean if the girl's on the clock and you only paid for 45 mins you sure as hell would want her naked as quick as possible.
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
                    X