Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikecweb
    replied
    I guess I could understand in your case kev. I mean if the girl's on the clock and you only paid for 45 mins you sure as hell would want her naked as quick as possible.

Leave a comment:

• AEagle40
    replied
    You can microwave them and they dont die??? Why am I just now learning about this? I need to get one of those 4-5 dollar microwaves at Salvation Army or Goodwill or somethig.

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecweb
    Yeah bro alot of chicks do that in the states too. Maybe some of the fellas on here just haven't seen a girl right b4 sleeping so they wouldn't know.
    i have never been with a girl who where boxers befor "sleeping"

Leave a comment:

• fristclass
    replied
    Originally posted by craigmurray
    Just before bed it's quite acceptable! Women wear boxers too. Maybe your countries aren't quite as free and honest as ours?

You might care to remember normal only relates to yourself and what you think - not others!
    my country is america its pretty "free" i didnt mean to affend any one

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    Well the roaches we have down here in the south are typically small like around 1/2 an inch.. We have never had them in our house but my brother who is stationed in CA has them ALL OVER.. Only they are at least 2 inches long there, they are huge and quite scary.

But that's common out in the desert.. Oh and I noticed some in a hotel room in Dallas I stayed at last month.

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Huh? Roaches? I spend two months in India every summer....I goota lot more to worry about than a friggin roach in my closet!
    Yeah, lizards, I meet a lot of them back in India. :P

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Huh? Roaches? I spend two months in India every summer....I goota lot more to worry about than a friggin roach in my closet!

Actually, in my uncle's village-home, we have too many cockroaches, so it doesn't matter. Usually, I wake up, brush my teeth, say hello to the cockroach crawling out of the kitchen, and then read the paper with a cockroach sitting on the chair next me. That frequent.
    SHORT ANS: NO!

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    They make a nice noise when you step on them.

:crunch:

Leave a comment:

• yul_airplane_freak
    replied
    I got a phobia of Roaches! Most people are terrified of spiders........I am too but not as bad as roaches!

Leave a comment:

• craigmurray
    replied
    Nothing wrong with Kiwi's Kat, definately not what I was implying! Infact, it's a country Frank and I love to visit whenever we can - the spotting, photography and beer are fantastic!

God Bless cheap airfares to NZ

Leave a comment:

• b777
    replied
    Here in the south, roaches are very common so it's no big deal. However, I don't like to have the buggers crawling around so I get rid of them if I see them. However, I have only noticed them around places that are not really clean.

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    My friend's younger brother has roaches in his room, once we caught him smoking one. He sell's them for $5.00.

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Originally posted by craigmurray
    She was a Kiwi, need I say more!
    :P

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    If they could only avoid the horrible death of being squashed by a shoe.

Leave a comment:

• Freightdogg
    replied
    Re: Cockroaches?

Originally posted by pbateson
    Are you sacred of cockroaches?
    Of course cockroaches are scarey - you can put them in the microwave and they don't die, just scurry around - if you bomb them with a nuke they only die if they are at gound zero and get vaporized, otherwise they keep right on multiplying as though nothing happened. Anything that can take that kind of punishment and still live is scarey. Didn't you ever watch any of those 50's sci-fi movies about giant bugs?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X