New Drug - WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Drug - WTF?

NOVEMBER 5--We're not sure what they're inhaling down in Collier County, Florida, but here's the bizarre 'information bulletin' prepared by the local sheriff's intelligence bureau about a purported 'n

[quote]It's an inhalant called "Jenkem," and causes hallucinations and a "euphoric high." Of course, as the bulletin notes, Jenkem users dislike its sewagey taste, which can last for days. That's because Jenkem's active ingredients are urine and fecal matter, hence its street names like "Butthash" and "Fruit from Crack Pipe."

Seriously what goes through some kids' mind to make them even want to try this!

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

I think I'm gonna puke just from reading that article. Damn, some youths are sure fvcked up .

Comment

Who the fvck discovered this stuff? Who would think to combine that s**t (literally) and try to get high off of it?

Comment

Preview of the new generation of environmental hippies?

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If only it tasted better. Gotta try that one day though. The new, cheap "E" ?

Comment

Are you serious?
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

Comment

Shit's one hell of a drug.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

"butthash"

Comment

These kids must have strong stomachs.. If I smelt that I would puke immediately. I can see how this would be a problem in a prison but young people crapping and pissing in a bottle AND THEN HUFFING IT? wow!
                  That would be pretty funny if that taste stayed in their mouth forever.. Haha

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  Shit's one hell of a drug.
                  ROFL
                  Last edited by JSchraub; 2007-11-06, 23:37.

Comment

If kids are dumb enough to do this, I say let 'em get high on this crap and jump off of a building because they believe they can fly...that's only natural selection in action.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If only it tasted better. Gotta try that one day though. The new, cheap "E" ?
                      You are a munter, please procede to remove yourself from the gene pool imediately. Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick55
                        You are a munter, please procede to remove yourself from the gene pool imediately. Thankyou.
                        And who says that ?? A dude that probably gets high of diet coke and then yapps for weeks around his elemntary school how he was getting excited watching Winnie the Pooh.
                        Oh and why would I remove myself? Cose your telling me to do so ? haha excuse me for a sec while I'm rofling...

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                          And who says that ?? A dude that probably gets high of diet coke and then yapps for weeks around his elemntary school how he was getting excited watching Winnie the Pooh.
                          Oh and why would I remove myself? Cose your telling me to do so ? haha excuse me for a sec while I'm rofling...
                          Wow you're pretty smart for someone who wants to get high sniffing shit, you got me all figured out. How did you know about Winnie the Pooh though? I thought I kept that a secret..

I bet it goes down a treat with the ladies, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm shit breath..

I wonder if you've ever even tried E 'cos the effects described are nothing like E..

Dont worry, I bet all your little munter friends think you're super cool still..

Comment

C'mon guys :rolleyes:
                            Last edited by DAL767-400ER; 2007-11-09, 14:54. Reason: Image causing too much of a ruckus

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                              C'mon guys :rolleyes: "PHOTO REMOVED"
                              And you call that a quality post......
                              My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Working...
                              X