Computer help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer help needed

Every time today that I have tried to use my computer a message pops up that says, "NY Authority System will shut your copmuter down in 40 seconds." It just popped up now, so I don't have a lot of time to type. How do I get rid of it and get my comp working???
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Take a screenshot of it if you can. Doubt its an ad but you could run ad-aware.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

It seems more like a trojan, I've used them some times......

Comment

I bet you is this damn messege that is coming up on my pc too:

BTW: How can i fix this?
        Andres
        (got Boeing?)

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1117

Comment

Man I don't know if I may be wrong, but I insist....you might have a trojan.

Comment

Originally posted by AndresDuque
            I bet you is this damn messege that is coming up on my pc too:

BTW: How can i fix this?
            Andres
            Yep...thats it! Go to the link kaddyuk provided in his post above...it worked for me.

Thanks kaddyuk!!!!!!
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Funny.. a friend of mine just called me this evening and he had the exact same problem I think he's all set after applying all Windows Updates... glad you guys are confirming that....

Comment

ha
                you guys got hit with the blaster worm
                go tot symantec site to take care of it
                sounds like this thing got into everyone
                its easy to remove but if you dont you could
                get screwed

To meet today's Cyber Security challenges, enterprises need an integrated cyber defense platform that integrates industry-leading solutions and solves for the most pressing C-level challenges like evolving threats, privacy & compliance, and digital transformation.

a link to fix it should be on the front page
                this is the only way to fix it i think
                you might be an island hopper pilot if:

1. Turning on the airconditioning involves opening the cockpit window

2. The cabin door is in need of ductape

Comment

Ahhhh...you see, I was right.
                  Well, it wasn't a trojan, but a worm (even worse in some cases).

Comment

My brother had the same problem. Pc reboot every 40 seconds. It didnt mention anything about NY police though

Comment

Yup, the patch did the trick Thanks guys! I was actually about to post a same messege like herpa2003 but i saw his an took a peek

Thankx

Andres
                      (got Boeing?)

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1117

Comment

Could this be your problem?

Comment

yup, that's it. it was on the news tonight here in ny
                          Witness the miracle of flight.
                          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                          X