Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking the word "fishing" into a whole new level..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the word "fishing" into a whole new level..

When you hear the word fishing, you relate it with fishing rods, right ?

Now check this out, You've probably have seen it, if not.. Check the video below..

The Fish Hunters - Watch more free videos
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

That's what we rednecks call bowfishing.

-Chris

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, those fish are called Asian Carp.

It's a big problem in some of the lakes and rivers in the US, where they have infested the whole area and killed everything else that used to be there.

If you get hit by one of those, you could actually get seriously hurt.

BTW, if these are indeed Asian Carp, apparently most people who tried them say they taste like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        If I'm not mistaken, those fish are called Asian Carp.

It's a big problem in some of the lakes and rivers in the US, where they have infested the whole area and killed everything else that used to be there.

If you get hit by one of those, you could actually get seriously hurt.

BTW, if these are indeed Asian Carp, apparently most people who tried them say they taste like crap.
        It's a bighead carp, one of the Asian carps, a subspecies of the cypriniformes order, related to the Cyprinidae family. lol

Anyway I have just seen fishing program on Discovery channel , ended a few hours ago, somewhere in the North America, that the streams are being invaded by various crayfish, there's too many of them, originally it was put out by the "Catering-business companies" and it has now gotten out of hand. It's killing the plants and eats everything, like fish and anything it can grab. One of those suspects are the narrow-clawed crayfish from Turkey..
        If nobody can stop them, your streams will be flooded with crayfish eggs..Haha

Comment

Haha... that is awesome!

How did they get them to jump out of the water?

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            How did they get them to jump out of the water?
            "Hey fishy, fishy - on my command "JUMP"
            RobB

Comment

Heathens !!! Only in America !
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Here's a news footage from the CBC:
                The Sunday Magazine is a lively, wide-ranging mix of long-form conversations, engaging ideas and music.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, go straight to about 10:20.

Comment

Holy crap. It's so cool when they start jumping out of the water.

I like this line. They're huge, nasty, and on their way to Canada

"Navy Seals disguised as asian carps"
                  They're sneaky, stealthy, very clever and on their way to Canada.

I sense the beginning of an invasion of Canada. Be afraid, be very afraid. lol...

Thanks for the link, Henry.

Comment

Working...
                  X