Why Men Are Never Depressed:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Men Are Never Depressed:

Nuff said, now wonder "our women" never understand us.....

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental - $100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. !

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks.. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.
    RobB

hahaha so true

Comment

LMAO, so true
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

The truest words ever spoken!

-Chris

Comment

You are going to be dead when the women in this forum wake up!! Hahaha

Andy

Comment

....or stop shaving their legs / beards.......

Comment

Good luck finding a woman... or whatever your sexual preference happens to be.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

LOL
                Originally posted by exmanx
                You are going to be dead when the women in this forum wake up!! Hahaha

Andy
                Oh no Andy, I even must admit these are sooo true, especially this one:
                You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
                Women have troubles with that

And I also do not understand that you can live with only one, or even three, pairs of shoes that is virtually impossible....... I know a lot of man who have more...

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
                  And I also do not understand that you can live with only one, or even three, pairs of shoes that is virtually impossible....... I know a lot of man who have more...

cheers, Pamela
                  I have two pairs of hiking shoes and a pair of athletic shoes. Oh and my boots!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                    See... that makes 4

Comment

Originally posted by z740

-Chris
                      I own about 6 or 7, not all are in active service.

Comment

Excellent. I just spent 4 days in Tampa and a good portion was in malls. I bought 3 golf shirts and a hoodie all for about $125.00. The ladies in my family spent $2000 and are still bitching after we flew home on the stuff they didn't get and still need (I cut them off shopping to go to the beach)

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                          The ladies in my family spent $2000 and are still bitching after we flew home on the stuff they didn't get and still need (I cut them off shopping to go to the beach)
                          Sounds familiar to me.......

Comment

And I thought my mom liked to shop!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
                              It is easy:
                              • Crocs for summer, ice, and snow.
                              • Shoes for all seasons.
                              • Snowboots for snowmachining.
                              Originally posted by ptbodale
                              (I cut them off shopping to go to the beach)
                              Sounds like what I have to do when ever my mom and sister start shopping.
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X