Maybe it is just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it is just me...

We have wars, terrorism, crime out of control etc etc etc etc.......and some idiot is worried about worms........
    Sure have to wonder what some people put on their bloody cornflakes...

"A New Zealand inventor has been forced to defend the use of worms in a composting toilet he has developed after officials became concerned that the creatures might become traumatised by the procedure..............................."

Full story ...http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...?section=world
    My contribution to JetPhotos

TRAUMATISED WORMS?!? FFS, whoever complained about that should be turned into compost himself, ridiculous .

Comment

Thinnk how they feel after they get a hook put into them!

Comment

From what I've heard from more than one person in the fishing community, worms can't feel pain. Not sure if that's true or not but you never know. But traumatized worms....GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!! THEY'RE WORMS!!!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
          From what I've heard from more than one person in the fishing community, worms can't feel pain. Not sure if that's true or not but you never know. But traumatized worms....GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!! THEY'RE WORMS!!!

-Chris
          I think you're right about that. Worms don't have the kind of nerves that we associate as pain.
          If you have ever chopped one in half, the two separate worms will just go about their own business as if nothing happened

Comment

So, when last did New Zealand (All Blacks) with the RWCup ? No wonder, it's the worms that have taken over in the land of the long white cloud !!!! NEXT the bacteria cultures in yoghurt will gain civil rights as they will be traumatised when consumed by those darn HUMANS......

WAY TO GO KIWI's
            RobB

Comment

Yeah! One worm, one vote!!

Gerardo
              Devouring a beefburger
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

What about tapeworms I have to ask? Are we to be nice to them too?

Bah Humbug - PC sucks!!

Andy

Comment

Working...
                X